DeerJesus 03-Oct-17
notme 03-Oct-17
DeerJesus 03-Oct-17
drslyr 03-Oct-17
03-Oct-17
12:28 PM LIVE from Ct*

DeerJesus's MOBILE embedded Photo
DeerJesus's MOBILE embedded Photo

Great day! I bumped some deer walking in to a stand I hung yesterday! State land! Thought day was over, but the mock scrape I made with a wick in the tree! Deer hits it!!! down trail of a real scrape coldest morning so far and deer were on there feet. 8 total for the day, not counting what I bumped!

03-Oct-17
I got some great video of the hunt too! 2 buck 8:15 headed to a swamp to bed, 2 does and a button, hit my mock scrape? Button stayed on it a bit longer..... hung stand yesterday! If you know how I can post the videos it's good!

03-Oct-17

notme's Link
Couldnt resist with that name...lol...GL Dude!!!..think you have to post it on youtube the copy url here..

03-Oct-17

DeerJesus's embedded Photo
Doe hitting my mock scrape I made yesterday!
DeerJesus's embedded Photo
Doe hitting my mock scrape I made yesterday!
Lol, thank you! I will try to post it on the tube. Good video this morning. Just to warm right now to deal with deer. Trying to convert an old fringe to a cooler

03-Oct-17
Glad I'm not the only one posting sideways. You'd figure this problem would be fixed by now. Pat whats the deal? Most of the time the picture editing tool doesn't work. Any chance you could get that fixed for us....thanks

• Sitka Gear