venison 07-Oct-17
Bowfinatic 07-Oct-17
wkochevar 07-Oct-17
shb 07-Oct-17
Surfbow 09-Oct-17
TD 09-Oct-17
Wapitidung 12-Oct-17
05-Oct-17
My sister texted me that she was in Costco and they had Sitka Gear Traverse Cold Weather Hoodie and Equinox Jacket each for $120. She sent a picture of the sign and the product, so I know that she wasn't mistaken. They each retail for $200, so that would be 40% off and likely about what dealer cost would be. Anybody else seen Sitka at Costco?!

05-Oct-17
Yea I've heard about it. Pretty cool

05-Oct-17
hmm, just checked the website, dont see it on there.. itd be pretty cool though

05-Oct-17
It will be a one-time sale item and won't last more than a few days...

05-Oct-17
is this camo Sitka gear?

05-Oct-17
Yea camo sitka

05-Oct-17
Yea camo sitka

05-Oct-17
I hate Costco. Not a DAMN THING in my size except underwear and sometimes socks.

But let me know if they're carrying it in a small....

05-Oct-17
This was definitely Subalpine for the Traverse Cold Weather Hoody. Sign said M-3XL for both the tops. Blew me away to hear of it there.

05-Oct-17
Was this one of the Albuquerque Costco stores?

05-Oct-17
Sierra Trailing Post in Wyo and Colorado also have a few items of Sitka products on sale. Usually in odd sizer, like XXX.

05-Oct-17
I did see a few Sitka items to other day in Montana.

05-Oct-17
Next thing you know it will be closeout "red-tagged" at Wal Mart back there with last season's stink bait and XXXL women's camo underpants.

05-Oct-17
I hear that Jeff guy likes to use those XXXXL ladies under pants for meat bags... ??

06-Oct-17
Sitka is pretty much the same quality as the other Chinese made stuff you buy atBassPro/Cabelas and Costco why not sell it at Costco? If they Start selling Firstlight at Costco I'll get excited........

06-Oct-17
Lol. Sitka is not on the same level as bass pro.

I think Sitka is much higher quality and much better than first lite in my experience of using both

06-Oct-17
If it was ever at Costco in Des Moines it's already gone. Bummer.

06-Oct-17
I don't care if it ends up FS at Wally-World there is no way in he!! I'm spending that much money on clothes made in another country by virtual slave labor that's paid slave wages and the material itself costs very little once massed produced. Over the last 30 years I have amassed a HUGE wardrobe of high quality hunting clothing 99% of which were bought either on sale or on close out, and a surprising amount was actually made in the USA, as in my Rocky 100% syn pants for $17 a pair, my USA made polypro-wool LJ's for $22 per 3 tops or bottoms and so on and so on. Yes I have made in far east country hunting cloths, as it is all but unavoidable, but I will be a DAMN fool if I'm going to shell out $100's of $$$ for clothing that cost not that much more than pennies to make.

06-Oct-17
Turn a pair of Sitka Pants inside out and you will marvel at the quality of the workmanship. Turn em right side out, put them on and feel the quality comfort and function. Worth it for me and many others but certainly not for all. C

06-Oct-17
costco has good quality products, so it makes sense for them to sell a high quality brand like sitka gear. Sitka makes fantastic clothing. if you desire quality materials, workmanship and durability then it's has plenty of value. furthermore the company and the direction it has taken is top shelf. The level of support they lend to conservation and huinting organizations is just fantastic. I don't see another hunting clothing manufacturer that's even close.

06-Oct-17
My level of income is pretty low and I've always said never on Sitka. Well a buddy had a connection that gave a generous discount. I bought timberline pants, jetstream jacket and a mid weight core shirt and wore it on this years elk hunt. I couldn't be more impressed and would pay full price. I doubt many of the brands Darton is using stand behind their stuff like Sitka.

06-Oct-17
Strranger still is when a friends wife showed me 2 Sitka Dewpoint rain jackets she bought at K Mart for $40 each! Our local K Mart is closing. She found them on a sale rack and snagged them, size M or L, I forget. I went in the check and bought a Medium Sitka solid color jacket in Dirt color for a friend whose land I hunt on. There were 3 of the jackets there at the time and a lady grabbed one of the other ones.

Friggin K mart! Go figure....

06-Oct-17
I've found out more details and if you google grey market Costo you'll find that they buy name brands they are not authorized to sell from shady suppliers: Crocs, Camelbak, etc. and this limited batch of Sitka.

It's my understanding it's a very limited amount and only in a few stores. My sister saw it in Anchorage, AK.

And to the few who scoff at Sitka quality I'm betting you never tried it before. Very little if any other gear can touch its performance when it counts. I could care less if you're happy hunting in brand X, but until you've put Sitka to the test don't poo-poo it.

Link's experience is on par with everyone I've ever turned on to Sitka. And Charlie's post about looking at a pair of Sitka pants inside out to see the attention to detail with seams will open your eyes to the science behind their successful products.

06-Oct-17
Darton, lighten up man. Getting angry or questioning what everybody else does on every thread just makes you seem like a bitter old curmudgeon. Life's too short. Hunt in whatever you want with whatever you want however you want. Everyone else will hunt their own way. Add helpful advice when you can. We can all be happy hunters together. I'll just be happier in my comfy China pants:)

06-Oct-17
Costco has a history of this crap. They pulled the same stunt with Yeti coolers a couple years ago. Yeti tracked it back to there supplier and pulled the plug on all of them.

07-Oct-17
My fanatic bibs and jacket were delivered last night.. I came out of the dining room and found my oldest son trying them on. I said oh no! Get away. You can use my other stuff. I am excited to get the set a try except in Ohio it about 75 degrees today. Best regards

07-Oct-17
I tried the Sitka Timberline and the Mountain pants this year in Wyoming and first light Merino T shirts as recommended by some of the most experienced guys on bowsite and I loved them ! Built in Knee pads are bad ass or some don't like the Knee pad you can take out. 85-90 degrees days , and I was comfortable walking miles every day .

07-Oct-17
I tried First Lite pants , but hard to beat comfort and durability the Sitka .

07-Oct-17
Sitting in the rain this morn ing with sitka rain gear I bought off camofire Absolutely love sitka product.. their pants are outstanding

07-Oct-17
I think it's great that places like Costco occasionally provide deals on high end gear. I got my Klymit Static V air pad I used in BC for 14 days this year as well as a bigger Thermarest at Costco for about 1/2 the cost I'd paid anywhere else. I go to Costco just to look for these deals....To each his own

07-Oct-17
Adam Corolla wrote a book a few years back titled "In 50 yrs we'll all be chicks"

I don't think its going to take 50 years.

09-Oct-17
"They pulled the same stunt with Yeti coolers a couple years ago. Yeti tracked it back to there supplier and pulled the plug on all of them."

If I remember correctly, a few years ago there were a bunch of Simms waders for sale at a Costco that they weren't supposed to have, somewhere around Denver I think.

09-Oct-17
Whenever you deal with Chinese factories you can almost count on them making a few more than the order and slipping them out the back door. Especially premium brands.

12-Oct-17
I've been wearing some Kuiu gear lately but I'm going Sitka from now on. Great Company.

Wapitidung

• Sitka Gear