Ollie 12-Oct-17
Beendare 12-Oct-17
Buffalo1 12-Oct-17
PECO 13-Oct-17
Buck Watcher 13-Oct-17
Buffalo1 13-Oct-17
GF 13-Oct-17
12-Oct-17
My PSE magna flite shoots gt 400 carbons right on.if I try beman ICS 400 arrows,they always hit low and left.same length,same fletching,same tip weight.I've never hàd luck with beman carbons.

12-Oct-17
Do the Bemans group well, just in a different spot than the GT's? If the bemans aren't grouping well, maybe the nocks are too tight and giving you inconsistent arrow flight?

12-Oct-17
Arrow shaft weight may be different.

12-Oct-17
Its tuning bro.....doubt its the arrow unless it was assembled incorrectly.

12-Oct-17
Are shafts the same gpi? Are both shafts squared on the ends? Are shafts the same tolerances? Are the shafts the same frequencies? Lots of things to consider and compare.

13-Oct-17
What is the frequency of a shaft?

13-Oct-17
Different arrow = different spine/weight/diameter/nock.

Bow needs to be tuned to arrows.

13-Oct-17
Shafts be it golf or archery have frequency which in layman's terms equates to vibration. The closer the frequency of shafts, the closer their performance will be matched.

13-Oct-17
Interesting that you mentioned frequency... On a thread today, one of the Wallers posted his arrow specs, which came out low-70s for a bow that SHOULD call for mid-50s... WAY too stiff.

But some guys report seeing false positives - say an arrow that reads weak when it's really FAR too stiff - so I was just wondering today whether there might be nodes or harmonics where a shaft behaves as if the spine were correct, even though it is far stiffer/weaker than it really "ought" to be. JMO, So Wrong That It's Right is still arguably right... unless it's wrong. Which is why you do walk-back tuning and not just X yards.....

• Sitka Gear