lewis 13-Oct-17
Forest bows 13-Oct-17
lewis 13-Oct-17
drycreek 13-Oct-17
lewis 23-Oct-17
drycreek 23-Oct-17
lewis 24-Oct-17
13-Oct-17
Heading to no. Mo in the am for a hunt with great friends 2 of them are bringing up their hd buggies I'm interested in seeing how they perform Lewis

13-Oct-17
HD ? I have a bad boy and LOVE it

13-Oct-17
My bad they have bad boys we shall see Lewis

13-Oct-17
I have a 2008 Bad Boy. Glorified golf cart but it has pretty good range. Steering leaves something to be desired but overall, it's ok.

23-Oct-17
Well we had 2 in camp one was a 2016 the other 2011 I think.Pretty impressive we were in hill country and they handled the terrain well. Extremely quiet.One pulled out of a steep hole with 2 guys plus a 270 lb buck not mine but a beautiful deer.They just put on a charger at night and ran all day.My wife was hunting also and she wants one.We shall see.Lewis

23-Oct-17
lewis, if you get an electric cart, read and follow all the directions for breaking in and maintaining your batteries and connections. I was sloppy about this with my first lifted cart and wound up walking back to the camphouse twice. Battery cables require your attention periodically to ensure that they are tight and no corrosion takes hold. Water levels need similar attention. Break your batteries in close to home, not miles away from an outlet. Run it around until you are about out of juice, then charge it up. Do this 5/6 times to "train"your batteries to take a full charge. If you do this, and maintain your batteries well, you should get 4/6 years out of them. I have both a BB Buggy and an E-Z-Go Beast. The Beast is on my place (217 acres) and we commonly use it 3/4 days between charges, many times riding all over the place hunting pigs at night. It has been a good ride.

24-Oct-17
They are cool machines and I think they have really improved them over the years.Lewis

• Sitka Gear