Dthfrmabove 17-Oct-17
Skippah 17-Oct-17
Dthfrmabove 17-Oct-17
Dthfrmabove 17-Oct-17
Dthfrmabove 17-Oct-17
Dthfrmabove 17-Oct-17
16-Oct-17
5:43 AM LIVE from Ma*
Just got settled into the stand. Wind is totally wrong but supposed to change by 6 or so. If it doesn't I just burnt out the stand!!!! Waiting for the woods to wake up will report back if anything happens

16-Oct-17
Knock one down! And post a pic of your setup!

16-Oct-17
Well at 6:50 a half dozen blue jays decided to sit above me in my tree and sound the alarm for all to hear!! Man are they noisy!!! Now at 7:30 it has decided to start raining. Not the way I thought my opening day was going to go

16-Oct-17
Good luck!

16-Oct-17

Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo

16-Oct-17
Good luck!!!

16-Oct-17
Gettm Shawn! Nice spot.

16-Oct-17
Nothing came by especially after the bluest onslaught. Did pass under another hunter only about 125 yds from my stand though. At home having leftover Chinese food and off to the woods at noon again

16-Oct-17
whats the bluest?

16-Oct-17
Good luck man, we're rooting for you!

16-Oct-17
Hahah sorry blue jays. Never realized how loud they were till I had them perch above me on my tree!!! Back at it again in a new spot with the climber. Far edge of a white acorn ridge in a valley. Thick stuff behind me with the wind blowing right to left. Have a new scrape under me. 2 years ago This is where I missed my biggest buck I have seen in these woods. Have my buddy 250-300 yds on the other side of the ridge, but up high on it. Not expecting much here, the guy I have to walk by to get to my other stand is already in his. I don't want to walk by him twice in one day. Lol

16-Oct-17

16-Oct-17
It is getting chilly. Should be a good morning tomorrow. So far one chipmunk and one fishercat

16-Oct-17
One doe sighted. My buddy had a shot at a fork horn but missed as he was walking out he blew the whole place out. Deer running everywhere but by me. Lol

17-Oct-17
Nestled in my shaky treestand in a shaky tree this morning. Was able to sneak in without the use of the nighteyes. About 250 yds off the highway in a very sappy pine tree overlooking a 100 yd X 50 yd swamp/ wild cranberry bog with a few scrapes and a rub line leading into multiple areas on this big. Have good activity on the scrapes and got a pic of my target buck on the 15 th at 7 am. Will update with a pic when it gets light out

17-Oct-17
Good luck man

17-Oct-17

Tight quarters here. Just got the call I have to go help my wife with the kids. Going to try and sneak out of here at 7:45. This hunt got cut short a bit

17-Oct-17

Back in the stand again. After last nights debacle I am being a little aggressive in the same area. I have mover about 150 yds on the acorn ridge up to the top. Visibility is 70-100 yds around. More of an observation stand. One problem when the sun starts to go down it carries the thermals with it!!!! Sorry about the glare the sun will sink below the trees soon enough

17-Oct-17
Fork horn just passed by at about 70 yds they are on the move

17-Oct-17
Doe came in 30 yds downwind and busted me. Now I know where they are coming in to the oaks from

• Sitka Gear