Two spots for January 2018
cougar
Contributors to this thread:
skinner creek 18-Oct-17
Forest bows 18-Oct-17
skinner creek 19-Oct-17
18-Oct-17

skinner creek's embedded Photo
One of the largest cats taken here at Skinner Creek.
skinner creek's embedded Photo
One of the largest cats taken here at Skinner Creek.

skinner creek's Link
HI guys, I am offering up two Mtn Lion hunts for sale this January. A good friend and my right hand man when it come to helping me out on hound hunts has come available to guide a couple hunts for me. I am booked solid with lynx hunters this season but Eric can take you out. This is not cheap and it is not a gimmy. We are hunting big toms and a legit chance at killing a Boone and Crockett lion, as the #1 came out of my concession. 50% of all the cougars we kill here make the book. $9500.00 usd plus tax for 7 days of hunting. Meals and lodging included.

License, tags and NRHPF not included January 9-15 and 17-23 are the dates. You will fly into Williams Lake, BC a day prior and leave out the day after. PM me for more details or contact me though my website.

18-Oct-17
No lynx hunts left?

19-Oct-17
I have unlimited quota for lynx. Not everyone"s dogs can catch them. Eric's dogs have caught some but are not lynx experts. If the lion hunter gets done early they are more then welcome to take a lynx on a trophy fee, but my dogs will be busy.

• Sitka Gear