Heat 23-Oct-17
jstephens61 25-Oct-17
mikesohm/magnus 27-Oct-17
AndyJ 27-Oct-17
JEG 27-Oct-17
RJ Hunt 28-Oct-17
jstephens61 28-Oct-17
20-Oct-17
I sent in 5 bent or damaged stinger heads that I could not get to spin after they did their jobs on deer or elk and..... voila, 5 brand new beautiful Magnus stinger buzzcuts on my door step not 10 days later. Thanks Magnus for a great product and a warranty that you stand behind.

20-Oct-17
Simply the best.

20-Oct-17
Great company with top of the line products and best warranty. Like Bou'bound said Simply the best.

20-Oct-17
A++++ customer service which is why I shoot them

21-Oct-17

Kurt in Memphis's embedded Photo
Kurt in Memphis's embedded Photo
I sent in a bent Stinger years ago and somehow ended up with a free t-shirt! Great company, great products.

I shot this deer last Sunday with a 2-blade 125 Stinger.

21-Oct-17
I won’t use any other!!

21-Oct-17
Love them. With the angle on the cutting edge together with the stinger blade, it’s a simple design that is top notch. I haven’t played around with broadheads now for a couple years.

21-Oct-17

HerdManager's embedded Photo
HerdManager's embedded Photo
They are awesome. I’m in a tree right now and that’s an 85 grain Stinger on my arrow.

21-Oct-17
I recommend them to everyone at this point. I've been using them since 2008 and have killed dozens of whitetails. I've killed multiple deer with the same broadhead if it still spins true and holds an edge. Between the price, quality, warranty, and customer service i see no reason to shoot anything else (unless you can't tune a bow to shoot fixed heads, lol)!

21-Oct-17
I put a 125 buzzcut through a bull last year. Never found the arrow. It went through like butter and I have no clue how far it travelled after. I ended up switching to a different head this year for no reason. lol. I recommend them to everyone that asks.

21-Oct-17
Wish they would bring back the old magnus 11 heads.

23-Oct-17
Thank you for using our heads. Box call unfortunately that isn't going to happen, we sold the traditional carbon magnus heads and original snuffer glue on broadheads because it was to labor intensive and just to expensive to make. if anyone ever damages one of our broadheads we will take care of you. Thank you

23-Oct-17
I shoot Stingers for same reasons as above. I can resharpen them to eyelash popping sharp. What is not to like? Thanks for a great product.

23-Oct-17
They sure sharpen up well, that I can guarantee! Like crazy sharp.

23-Oct-17
Totally agree. I broke a Black Hornet one time on a pass through and they replaced it with a 3-pack. Above and beyond...

23-Oct-17
BOX CALL, you should have done what I did when Mike told me he was selling the traditional line to another company. I asked him how many 150 gr Magnus I, 4 blade he had in stock, then I told him to box them up and send them to me (30+ dozen) I am set for life.

23-Oct-17

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
So these aren't made any more ?? Shows you how out of the loop I am with trad....

23-Oct-17
I love these heads, I haven't used the warranty, as I feel that if I miss and hit a rock or whatever that's my fault , not theirs... Also driving one through a bulls shoulder will bend one a little, but I am ok with that as well!

Great broad heads!

23-Oct-17
Opening weekend I shot an 80# sow in the shoulder with a Stinger Buzz at 38 yds. Clean pass through. She went 30yds. I shot a 250# sow Friday at 37yds with the same arrow same head NOT SHARPENED, IT DIDN'T NEED IT. Arrow went through her like butter. Both lungs. And the really do fly like a field point!!!

23-Oct-17
Hard to beat when you consider their performance, durability, customer service, and warranty. Happy customer here!

25-Oct-17
Broke a bleeder blade a year ago. Emailed Mike, said send me a picture. Next thing I know, whole new Stinger in the mail. Great company and great guy.

27-Oct-17
Thank you for your comments and for using our broadheads, we appreciate it. 2018 will be our 34th year since I started Magnus in 1984 in a spare bedroom of my parents home. We are definitely not perfect and we do make mistakes, but we always try to treat others they way we would want to be treated and we will always take care of you and help in any way we can. Thank you and good luck hunting to everyone this fall and be safe out there.

27-Oct-17
Just out of curiosity. For all of you that repeatedly damage broadheads then send them back under warranty, do you ever think maybe the broadhead has done it’s job or you did not do yours and now it is time to fork over the money to buy new broadheads? It seems to me if you like a product, you would want to support the manufacturer rather than take advantage of their very generous warranty.

27-Oct-17
Have been shooting the Snuffer SS since they came out. Great head and great company.

28-Oct-17
Well. I will say this andyj. I have been bow hunting most of my life and shot and damaged hundreds of broadheads. This was my first time sending in anything to Magnus. The five I returned were acquired over the last ten years or so. I don’t feel I was taking advantage of anything. How would getting a car repaired under warranty be any different? I liked Mikes service so well I gave away all my Viper tricks to one of my buddies who uses them (great head also) and ordered another dozen buzz cuts. Not sure if I will ever have anything bend or break in the future but will use the warranty if the need arises as am sure the cost of the warranty is built into the sale price as a cost of product production as with all warranties are. Once again thank you Magnus for a awesome head and design that is superb. Those 5 new heads I received we scary sharp out of the package. Good hunting friends.

28-Oct-17
Andyj, my bleeder broke shooting it into a Block target. Told Mike that very thing. Didn't expect a new head. I don't mind paying for heads from a company that is confident enough in their products to provide that kind of warranty.

• Sitka Gear