kota-man 04-Nov-17
Bou'bound 04-Nov-17
huntinelk 05-Nov-17
HDE 05-Nov-17
loopmtz 05-Nov-17
Bou'bound 05-Nov-17
ChrisH. 05-Nov-17
04-Nov-17
Would anyone care to share their thoughts on the differences between the two and the pros and cons of one vs other. No need to comment on the physical differences that are listed on the website.

04-Nov-17
Believe it or not, I've owned both. ;). To me the Turbos are much stiffer than the non turbos. In fact, so much so, I don't even enjoy shooting the Turbos I've owned. In a hunt situation, the Turbos never bother me, but for a fun day of shooting, the Turbos stay home. I prefer the 33" a to a of the Turbo, but prefer the more generous brace height of the non Turbos.

04-Nov-17

Bou'bound's embedded Photo
Bou'bound's embedded Photo
Cory has owned both..............let me show you my shocked face at that revelation ............

seriously, thanks for the feedback.

05-Nov-17
I've had a turbo and 34. Exact same experience as Kota. Turbo is much more "twitchy" it seems to amplify any mistake that you make. I'm really liking the 34.

05-Nov-17
Had a Nitrum Turbo - didn't like it.

A turbo is a turbo is a turbo...

05-Nov-17
I had the Carbon Defiant Turbo and have the defiant 31. I didn't like the turbo at all. Short brace height and sometimes it felt like it wanted to pull at pull draw. Very un-forgiving! Some days I would shoot it lights out, others I couldn't group at 20. I traded it for a back pack! Love my Carbon Defiant 31.

05-Nov-17
Thanks I have heard enough to steer clear.

05-Nov-17
I had a Nitrum Turbo and now have a Carbon Defiant 34. The biggest difference I noticed was at full draw with the Turbo there’s no relaxing because that thing just wants to take off. My Carbon Defiant is much more comfortable to shoot.

• Sitka Gear