Eagle_eye_Andy 04-Nov-17
skipmaster1 04-Nov-17
greg simon 04-Nov-17
GF 04-Nov-17
stick slinger 05-Nov-17
04-Nov-17

skipmaster1's embedded Photo
skipmaster1's embedded Photo
Does anyone know of a safety harness for little kids? The ones I'm seeing start at 50#s and I don't think they'll adjust small enough for my daughter. She's 3-1/2 and like 30#'s. This year we've been shooting squirrels together and she's been helping me track deer, gut all the animals, butcher, wrap... the whole nine. She wants to go deer hunting all the time and we've been sitting on the ground. She's been begging to get in a tree but I told her she needs a harness and we need a 2 person stand... at Dicks yesterday she saw a two person ladder stand and was trying her hardest to convince me to buy it. I'd love to get her in a tree a little bit this season if I could.

04-Nov-17
I just had this same question from my 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter! Would love input too

04-Nov-17
HSS makes one that goes 50-120 pounds I think.

04-Nov-17
The harness that came with my summit climber will fit a very small kid. It has large clunky plastic buckles but it is a solid safety harness.

04-Nov-17
Try climbing specialty shops.

But you know... She’s got time! She’ll get there. Enjoy her while she’s just as big as he is.

Every once in a while my boys will ask me to do something for them that I used to do when they were your daughter’s age, and I NEVER say No, because you never know when it’ll be the last time.

05-Nov-17
They make rock climbing harnesses for kids.

• Sitka Gear