Swampbuck 06-Nov-17
brooktrout59 06-Nov-17
Zim 06-Nov-17
stick n string 06-Nov-17
Woods Walker 06-Nov-17
06-Nov-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
11/6/17. Today is an all day sit in Iowa! Where are you today???

06-Nov-17
Working. Like most of the other days I should be hunting.

Good luck and God Bless

06-Nov-17
In in Denver waiting in a software class to start in a couple hours on tax planning and return preparation. No I am not where I need to be, but will fly out Saturday to a very fun place.. Ohio..

06-Nov-17
Working. Irma took care of my hunting season.

06-Nov-17
I'm at my desk wishing I was in Iowa. I will be next year (2 pref points now).

Taking off the 8th - 18th, will be doing many all-day sits. Good luck, Charlie!!

06-Nov-17
I am taking care of my 18 month granddaughter this morning but will be out there this afternoon.

06-Nov-17

deaver25btb's embedded Photo
deaver25btb's embedded Photo
I am in a tree! I am off all week. I saw the big 12 I am after last night, but he was a little to far. It will happen.

06-Nov-17
Good luck guys. Working here. Not where I want to be. lol

06-Nov-17
I am where I need to be today so I can be where I want to be over Veterans Day weekend. Best of luck Chuck, hope you get a biggin.

06-Nov-17
Leaving to do my share by picking up a trailer load of boxed apples for my church's annual pie making fund raiser event. Hopefully the good Lord will pay me back with a big buck at 15 yds. Tomorrow, we're off for Eau Claire, WI for the birth of our granddaughter, so everyone, good luck !!! I'll be off for the week.

06-Nov-17
Yep in woods all day until lunch then Skyline 4 way 2 cheese coneys onion and mustard

Then back until dark then work from 10pm until 10 am then couple hours sleep back in Urban stand and work from 10pm until 10am then drive 2 hours to lease then hunt till dark then crash

06-Nov-17
Good luck Charlie!

06-Nov-17
Yep, in front of the laptop, killed one yesterday afternoon so Im not freezing my arse off in a tree! Bring on the ice!

06-Nov-17

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Right where I need to be. Off for two weeks. Good luck all!

06-Nov-17
Driving through Kansas on my way home to Arizona after a successful hunt. 2 bucks and 1 doe. I'm going to stop and visit one buddy in western Kansas and then another buddy in Colorado. Life is good... Ed F

06-Nov-17
I work this week and monday of next then im off 13 days for elk hunting and family!

06-Nov-17
Yep. Hunting a great farm here in Ohio until Thursday and then I'll be heading out to Iowa until the 20th. Gonna be a fun couple of weeks! Good luck all !

06-Nov-17

Bill Obeid's embedded Photo
Just saw a nice4x4 at 70 yards. Couldn’t turn him.
Bill Obeid's embedded Photo
Just saw a nice4x4 at 70 yards. Couldn’t turn him.

06-Nov-17
Where I need to be is questionable. Where I want to be? Absolutely!!!

06-Nov-17
I'm tagged out so I guess I'm where I have to be...work! I get to guide my favorite little lady the second half of the week though so I'll enjoy the heck out of that.

06-Nov-17
I am not, was supposed to be hunting all week but plans got changed do to things that are out of my control. Off next week to chase Mule Deer. May not get to hunt WT this year which will be a first for me and real bummer.

06-Nov-17
In Vegas baby. Watched Jess Lockwood Win the PBR Finals last night. Headed home to hit the woods on a long weekend.

06-Nov-17
Sitting in the office catching up on some Bowsite news. BUT feeling better after filling my KS buck tag Saturday evening. Good luck to everyone in a tree this morning.

06-Nov-17
back to work for me...can't get enough hunting in...

06-Nov-17
Working today and tomorrow then off for the rest of the week. A nice cold front has arrived for the rest of the week.

06-Nov-17
I'm where I NEED to be. I'm where I HAVE to be. I'm not necessarily where I WANT to be :)

I'll get to hunt some this week

06-Nov-17
Working, then sit for a couple hours this evening trying to fill my buck tag.

06-Nov-17
Working...but not next week....

06-Nov-17

ahunter55's embedded Photo
ahunter55's embedded Photo
I am just getting ready to head out (I live in N.E. IA now). Will be my SECOND sit since I've been covered up with family & taking care of G-kids. I just gave notice to them all IF not an emergency I am unavailable till Dec 1st when gun season opens. Good Luck Charlie & all the rest of you, IT'S that MAGIC time to be out there. All Does & smaller Bucks get a pass but that's because I've had an awesome journey & taken my fair share in the past. Leave em for the new & younger hunters now.. Regardless, at my age, any time in the woods is a blessing.

06-Nov-17
Filled my Iowa either sex tag yesterday with a small buck. Really don't do the trophy thing anymore but enjoy getting out and filling tags on the weekend while dreaming about western hunts. Still have an antlerless tag to fill so I'm sure to see a giant next weekend.

Enjoy your whitetail tour, C, and hope you tag an Iowa monster!

06-Nov-17
Embry: those red cedars are my favorite place for an Oklahoma treestand. It's about the only thing they are good for!

06-Nov-17

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo
Been chasing bucks for a week now and have got 4 pretty good one. Here's one of the smaller ones. Ha Ha

Have a great bowhunt. BB

06-Nov-17
i think i recognize that spot Charlie! Helped a buddy recover his first whitetail buck this morning. He was super tickled. Gonna hit it hard starting this evening.

BB...Shooting em that way, it’s a lot easier to draw the tags......and a lot cheaper too!

06-Nov-17

Every doe I saw this am had a buck on her tail. I wish I could slow down time this week!!

If I ever get to heaven I hope the hunting is as good as Iowa:)

06-Nov-17

Bowfinatic's embedded Photo
Right where I need to be. Big mature buck came thru at 11:30. Had a hard time passing him but got him with camera

06-Nov-17
At 85 degrees, yeah, I'm exactly where I need to be. Cold front due Wednesday though, so Thursday through Saturday I'll be where I need to be more ! Another due Sunday, so I'll change locations for Sunday through Wednesday. Good luck to you guys hunting !

06-Nov-17

06-Nov-17
Charlie, been at work all day. I will be out, God willing, tomorrow morning. Might even wear my only set of Sitka just in case I will be taking a picture:)

GL.

06-Nov-17

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
Happy to be here. Good luck to you guys in the tree today. Hunt

06-Nov-17

MichaelArnette's embedded Photo
MichaelArnette's embedded Photo

06-Nov-17
CURSE THEETH HTC!!!! Saturday acomin'......

06-Nov-17
Got my yearly physical today. Don’t believe anybody wants pictures of how I spent my day.

06-Nov-17
Working til Saturday, then have a buddy coming down from New York to chase Whitetail here in Ohio for a week.

06-Nov-17
Lost Arra... and running your clothes on for cover scent. :)

06-Nov-17

Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Pigsticker's embedded Photo
Charlie, I was scouting the big woods for a fellow Bowsiter in the big woods.

06-Nov-17
Congrats Jeff.

06-Nov-17

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Worked today, but I it could have been worse.

06-Nov-17
Charlie, you have a knack for being in the right place at the right time. Shoot that BIG IOWA BUCK DEER! Jmp

06-Nov-17
Just started my Ohio rut-cation today. Sat this morning on a stand for a north wind, switched to a stand for a north east wind this afternoon. Could have filled my doe tag but held off. Saw 15 does, 4 coyotes, and 1 buck. Looking forward to the cold front - the boys don't seem to be chasing yet...

06-Nov-17
Charlie, i read your title just after reading the details about the shooting yesterday in Texas and my mind comprehended it a completely different way. With the way the world is goin, we better all get to where we need to be 'fore its too late.....

Oh, and the hunting, yeah, good luck with that too!!!

06-Nov-17
Where I need to be or where I HAVE to be? Unfortunately have to trumps need to.......

:-(

• Sitka Gear