Dthfrmabove 07-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 07-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 07-Nov-17
brokenarrow 07-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 07-Nov-17
bowandspear 07-Nov-17
07-Nov-17
5:46 AM LIVE from Ma*
1st day of rutcation woohoo! just got situated 25 ft up in z9 between two lovely swamps (haha i sound like shrek). didnt bump anything on the way in and the leaves are still wet so i was able to sneak in like a ninja. good luck to everyone thats out, aim small miss small!

07-Nov-17
Good luck, go get em!

07-Nov-17
Good luck! Perfect morning...

07-Nov-17
Another deer is in my

07-Nov-17
Hope you get that slob you posted on cam pics! Good luck

07-Nov-17
Good luck!

07-Nov-17
Man these things are so hard to see now with all the oak leaves down. They blend right into the forest. Still have the yearlings hanging around in the thicker stuff. We will wait and see. Looks like I might be a little late for work!

07-Nov-17
You know in my younger days I would have made a shish-kebab out of that deer. With age comes wisdom and it feels better now to let these deer live than shoot it.

07-Nov-17
Got something running through the woods of to my left!!!!

07-Nov-17
Oh man sorry to hijack your hunt BA. I was following you and when I posted it came up on yours!!! My sincere apologies. Stick a big one

07-Nov-17
man u got a lot of action goinon i think ill need to stay until like noon and probably move spots tomorow

07-Nov-17
it's a cool morning first one in a few days you never know what's going to show up this time of year

07-Nov-17
Good luck to all !

• Sitka Gear