bigbuckbob 09-Nov-17
bigbuckbob 09-Nov-17
Addicted 09-Nov-17
Passthrough 09-Nov-17
Addicted 09-Nov-17
Passthrough 09-Nov-17
09-Nov-17
5:02 AM LIVE from Ct*
Headed back onto state land. Going to sit where i was last week. Chilly morning. Hopefully get the deer moving. This state needs to change the state forest rules. I would love to be 25ft up in a tree when the orange armies hit the state land next week. Getting pushed off to my crappy private land spots. Ill try to take pics, but i doubt my hands will come out of the gloves much in the next 3 days. Goodluck to anyone out.

09-Nov-17
GL. Heading out now. 27*. Hopefully no wind.

09-Nov-17
GL Gents!!!!

09-Nov-17
Good luck!

09-Nov-17
GL I'm up a tree this morning too

09-Nov-17

Passthrough's embedded Photo

09-Nov-17

09-Nov-17
Good luck guys its after work for me a little warmer .LOL

09-Nov-17

09-Nov-17

09-Nov-17
No matter what i do feet always get cold. Very annoying. Walk a half mile figure theyd be warmer.

09-Nov-17
Good luck fall weather is here hopefully the deer are on their feet and moving a bit more

09-Nov-17
Arctic Shield boot cover once at stand location.

09-Nov-17
Gl

09-Nov-17
Good luck

09-Nov-17
Good luck this morning.

09-Nov-17

hookee's embedded Photo
hookee's embedded Photo
Pulling for you bud !! Here's my view also

09-Nov-17
Good luck guys! Passthrough - are you North or South side of the state? Ill be in a tree on state land in the North East this afternoon. Hoping to see you guys have some action. Felt like a PERFECT morning for sure!

09-Nov-17
Good luck shoot one

09-Nov-17
I ha e artic shield boot covers. They are too loud againt stand. Just had 100-150 turkey around me for an hour. Had 3 does cross 60yds above me. Will im in tolland county

09-Nov-17
^^ What Ohio said.

Beautiful, crisp, still morning. But, 4 hrs of nothing was enough for me. Now for some coffee and food. Will try again in PM.

09-Nov-17
Well what a morning. Had 50-60 turkeys come down hill to me 25yds. They slowly moved behind me. Then 3 does then crossed up high on the hill where the trukeys came from. Abbut 10 min after I cant hear the turkeys behind me I hear more turkeys up on the hill. So now i have these 2 groups of turkeys talking to eachother from about 100yds. Im stuck right in the middle. The 2 groups eventually meet up and all hell breaks loose. Turkeys fighting, chasing eachother, feathers flying all over tons of noise. The 2nd group of turkeys was easily 75-100 turkeys. Never seen anything like it. They fought and made alot of noise for abour 10 min then went on their way. A few minutes later had a small doe come down the hill. what do ya know. She only came to about 50yds. After that a buck come across... yep you guessed it the hill above me. He made it to my scent cone and snuck on out. Needless to say im sure everyone can guess where im hunting this afternoon.

09-Nov-17
Ah, so you got flipped the bird this morning, that's sad. Good luck this afternoon, nice day to be in the woods.

09-Nov-17
Ah, so you got flipped the bird this morning, that's sad. Good luck this afternoon, nice day to be in the woods.

09-Nov-17
GL

09-Nov-17
Well i picked a bad tree. It happens. 2 or 3 shots no more than 25yds . Was sweating and trying to find a new tree. Jumped 2 does and just picked a tree.

09-Nov-17
I feel your pain

09-Nov-17
Nothing but squirrels

• Sitka Gear