mrw 09-Nov-17
Junkdog 09-Nov-17
Junkdog 09-Nov-17
mrw 09-Nov-17
bowandspear 09-Nov-17
Will 09-Nov-17
09-Nov-17
8:57 AM LIVE from Ma*
Thought I would try my hand at a live hunt with what you all affirm has been a good week of hunting. So I woke up late on purpose. ( man these 4 am mornings after a long farm season are killer). Also the two buck I’ve seen this week where moving after 9. I think that full moo had them in late night disco mode. I am 14’ up in a well concealed climber in zone 5 between the back end of a deer Farm ( not kidding) And some fields on WMZ property. And .... I totally forgot it’s pheasant season and some bird dog has a cow bell on. Man, if a deer comes by today it is my year... now to notch one

09-Nov-17
Haha have you cut a hole in the fence yet??? Good luck!

09-Nov-17
Cool - I think I know where you are based on the other thread ;). If correct, that's a nice area - so long as you can avoid the doggies and orange hats/vests.

Hope it works!!!

09-Nov-17
The guy stocking said he saw a nice mature 6 wandering in and out of this area. He says old timers swear by this area when the Farm herd goes into estrous No ones shooting yet still might be a bit cold for the orange army. I didn’t know pheasant hunting was so popular around here.

09-Nov-17
Mostly it's just on the WMA's Junk. That said, week days are generally pretty safe... Saturday... that can be a different story!

09-Nov-17

Junkdog 's embedded Photo
It is beautiful this morning

09-Nov-17

Finally get to post something on here.

09-Nov-17
Nice. Got that last Saturday?

09-Nov-17
A rather large cock pheasant fell out of the sky right in front of me. 20 yards. Through the neck.

09-Nov-17

09-Nov-17
That's pretty awesome. Nice shootin' Tex!

09-Nov-17
Cool

09-Nov-17
Thats an amazing shot!

• Sitka Gear