MoosePMed 10-Nov-17
MoosePMed 10-Nov-17
BOWNBIRDHNTR 10-Nov-17
MoosePMed 10-Nov-17
MoosePMed 11-Nov-17
MoosePMed 15-Nov-17
09-Nov-17

UltimatePred's Link
Why hunt with a decoy that doesn't move when you can hunt with our Wind Drifter Decoys?? Pre-order your buck decoy (only $119.90) by calling Luke at 719-800-1497. We are "expecting" the antlers on Saturday, November 11th.

The all new Wind Drifter Whitetail Buck! from Ultimate Predator on Vimeo.

09-Nov-17

UltimatePred's Link
KILLER COMBO!! Just looking at this concept makes me want to immediately go out and hunt! You can either have both standing or have the doe bedded. Pre-order your buck decoy or Kiss of Death Combo by calling Luke at 719-800-1497.

The all new Wind Drifter Whitetail Kiss of Death Combo Pack from Ultimate Predator on Vimeo.

09-Nov-17
Do you have video of use in the field? Curious how they react

09-Nov-17
Grunter, not yet. This is a BRAND new product. I actually have my truck loaded and am leaving for KS in a couple of hours. Hopefully, I will have some footage soon! If they work half as well as our Wind Drifter Turkeys do, there will be some bucks going down. For that matter, if the buck works half as well as our turkeys, Canadas, or snows, it's going to be FUN.

Thanks Scoot!

10-Nov-17
Speaking of the goose decoys!!! https://vimeo.com/241538386

10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
Do these deer decoys roll up some way so they are easy to carry into the field or timber?

10-Nov-17
They absolutely do... The doe only weighs 14 ounces, the buck weighs 16.

11-Nov-17
Thanks Scoot... We've got guys in Texas who just chauffeur the Wind Drifters right up to where they are gonna be hunting. They're not only exceptional in the movement area, but in the versatility area as well!

15-Nov-17

MoosePMed's Link
Hey Y'all. Just to let you know that these are now in-stock! To those of you who ordered, I just finished packaging all of the pre-orders, they'll be en-route to you tomorrow. To anyone interested, you can now find them directly on our website.

• Sitka Gear