Dthfrmabove 10-Nov-17
mrw 10-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 10-Nov-17
T Mac 10-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 10-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
5:25 AM LIVE from Ma*
About to leave the house to start another hunt. Same bat time,same bat channel. I will be taking a doe this morning if I have the opportunity. There are a few around the area and it's a long offseason. I just have to make sure it is not one of the twins or the mommy. Hopefully this will be a good hunt it's a little warmer than I expected but the temps will be dropping

10-Nov-17
Good luck.

10-Nov-17
All settled in. It was a nice quiet walk in because of the rain and the combo of moonlight and false light I didn't have to use a light again. Can hear a couple owls hooting in the woods a ways off. Good luck to everyone lucky enough not to be stuck behind a desk !!

10-Nov-17
Good luck !!

10-Nov-17
Too windy. I am getting down. Good luck to you crazy bastards. I hope you get the big one today

10-Nov-17
Alright I have to admit I got a little scared for a 5 minute span. The winds have been tolerable since then. I am still on stand

10-Nov-17
Hang in there unless it gets too hairy. This kind of wind is in your favor scent and movement wise. Good luck man!

10-Nov-17
Good luck

10-Nov-17
Sorry to disappoint got down and headed into work on my day off!!! Hopefully get back in this afternoon

10-Nov-17
Good luck this afternoon!

10-Nov-17
Back in the saddle again. Got the cold weather gear on now because of the wind and dropping temps. Trees are swaying, temps are dropping and the barometer is climbing. There has to be some deer moving this afternoon!!! I feel like a god damn marshmallow right now already pulled the bow back a couple times to get the feel of it. All good

10-Nov-17
I'm with you. Chilly, wingy and looks like one of those blood trail nights!

10-Nov-17
It's chilly alright. Got the gloves on and the hand muff!!! Wind is swirly here though shouldn't even be sitting this stand but the deer have been random in their travels

10-Nov-17
I’m in a tree as well wind is not letting up today. I saw one lone doe this a.m. but no trailer. We’ll see this afternoon slow so far and not expecting much with this wind

10-Nov-17
The wind has died down and turning in my favor. This could get interesting

10-Nov-17
Skinny and cold Indian

• Sitka Gear