SixLomaz 10-Nov-17
soapdish 10-Nov-17
steve 10-Nov-17
Tall 1 10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
7:30 AM LIVE from Ct*

SixLomaz's MOBILE embedded Photo
SixLomaz's MOBILE embedded Photo

Good morning brothers and sisters. I am at the new location on top of a hill overlooking the area. The wind is not that bad and the temperature is okay mid 40s. The wind is about 10 to 15 miles per hour from North Northwest.

10-Nov-17

SixLomaz's embedded Photo
West view
West view
I am hunting on the ground and I am here with another friend which position himself about 120 yards from my location. Is somewhere behind those trees in the picture the bright colored yellow trees. He is wedged between rock formations and trees in a very good overlook area.

10-Nov-17

The chair
The chair
mandatory boot picture

10-Nov-17

East
East
East view

10-Nov-17

South view
South view
I am in between a bedding area and a feeding area into a funnel. I have a creek to the north I have a lake to the east the bedding area is to the West and a feeding area towards South.

10-Nov-17
GL Bud!!! The winds are suppose to get scary later

10-Nov-17
I'm out in Brookfield. The wind isn't bad. Good luck!

10-Nov-17
Good luck.. I blew off going today because of the forecast. Guess I should have known better.

10-Nov-17
Gl. I'm gonna try later

10-Nov-17
Weather conditions are still good out here but there was no deer movement this morning. I'm going home and I'll be back tomorrow morning.

10-Nov-17
Good luck guys

10-Nov-17
Too bad. I didnt see much movement driving this morning back roads. Did catch a small buck on cam around 830 though.

10-Nov-17

Bloody Broken Arrow
Bloody Broken Arrow
On our way out my friend saw some movement, he stepped behind the tree and then took a shot at 40 yards at a buck passing by from scrape to scrape. The buck had no clue because of the wind direction and Noise that my friend was there. We are tracking as I type this.

10-Nov-17
According to him the hit was High almost broadside. There's a lot of blood on the ground.

10-Nov-17
He sent me a text earlier to go home. I agreed and I asked him to stay at his location until I get there so we can walk out together. As I was walking towards him I heard the bow go off and I heard the hit in the deer and then I got a text from him immediately. That deer was coming straight at me I didn't see it.

10-Nov-17
Nice keep us posted!

10-Nov-17
Awsome. Hope hes close by! Im headed out to get some windburn and frostbite. Bring on the deer.

10-Nov-17

We found the buck about 200 yards from impact location .

10-Nov-17
4 pointer with a nice body. Now it's time to drag and go to work on him.

10-Nov-17
Too bad. I didnt see much movement driving this morning back roads. Did catch a small buck on cam around 830 though.

10-Nov-17
Oops. Congrats on the buck, good eating

10-Nov-17
Congrats, was that with a recurve?

10-Nov-17
I shoot the recurve. He shoots a compound. I'm happy it was him who took the buck because I already have enough meat and to be honest with you I'm out there just for the fun and to relax.

10-Nov-17
I use Arctic Shield camouflage clothing and the Arctic Shield boot covers and I was nice and toasty all morning. When I move I need to open up the jacket and take off the boot covers because otherwise I will sweat too much. Otherwise in the wind I have no problem. This clothing material retains the body heat very well. Dragging the deer I had not only to open the jacket but I also had to open the zipper on the pants and and the side zippers on the boot side because these pants are really too warm for walking.

10-Nov-17
Sweeeet. Confidence booster for this afternoon

10-Nov-17
congrats to your buddy

10-Nov-17
Awesome!

• Sitka Gear