Scrappy 10-Nov-17
drycreek 10-Nov-17
Scrappy 11-Nov-17
Scrappy 02-Dec-17
10-Nov-17

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo

Scrappy's Link
He plum got his noggin ripped off. Disturbing footage at the youtube link. If someone knows how to put the video directly that would be awesome. As you can see from footage I'm having a blast. You can scroll down to Midwest's post as well to see video, thanks Nick.

10-Nov-17
Really cool.

10-Nov-17
:)

10-Nov-17
Fantastic video

10-Nov-17
posting terrible senseless killings like this should not be allowed................

or, did he survive?

10-Nov-17
Very cool video. I hope the aggressor has your tag wrapped around his antlers.

10-Nov-17
It wasn’t one of the younger ones that have been indoctrinated at an early age for this type of barbaric behavior, was it?

10-Nov-17
Bullhound he survived, I got his head back on and revived just in time for the morning deer rush hour. I was watching two young bucks trying to impress my decoy and I kept hearing a snort wheez, didn't realize the executioner from the video was standing under me. He finally walked away to go contemplate his manhood I suppose.

10-Nov-17
That's awesome!

10-Nov-17
Things got slow soo I rattled and guess who came running back in. Yup he just can't figure it out.

10-Nov-17
that is funny as heck!!!

10-Nov-17
Awesome!!!

Mark

10-Nov-17
That is really cool. I have never had a violent interaction like that, just posturing. You are having fun!

10-Nov-17
Ha Frank I usually tell them no and they back down. We both got caught up in the moment this morning and the decoy lost his head. So far he has come back three more times trying to wrap his head around what happened. I'm so glad my decoys head didn't get stuck in his antlers.

10-Nov-17
Now make that four times back through. Poor fellow is so confused.

10-Nov-17
It's getting to where a man can't even bowhunt without seeing some time of violent behavior ! :-)

11-Nov-17
Now five encounters with this buck. He was chasing a doe until he saw the decoy. I think my decoy has caused him to have mental issues.

02-Dec-17
To the top for ole thumper

• Sitka Gear