The last savage 04-Dec-17
Quailhunter 04-Dec-17
arctichill 04-Dec-17
'Ike' (Phone) 13-Dec-17
13-Nov-17

No Mercy's embedded Photo

No Mercy's Link
Another one bites the dust. The evidence is prett damning.

13-Nov-17
I like to abide by "innocent until proven guilty", but this thing makes me disgusted. Another reason why I don't support the Hollywood Deer Hunters. Greedy selfish jerks.

13-Nov-17
Not surprising. Only seen a few minutes of him on tv i think, don't know who finds these guys entertaining at all.

13-Nov-17
so is from last season when is Indiana gun season?

13-Nov-17
It’s from 2013 copper

13-Nov-17
Boo yah? Boo nooo!!

13-Nov-17
"Another reason why I don't support the Hollywood Deer Hunters."

Why do all these redneck poachers get labeled as "Hollywood Hunters?" We have our own dirt here in California. Call a spade a spade. They are redneck poachers! :)

13-Nov-17
Idyll- it's just the fact they are "tv personalities". It's not intended as a knock on Hollywood (I think Hollywood provides enough of those in its own right). Any derogatory term is suitable so if redneck poacher feels more applicable then I won't argue that point with you. The bottom line is the guy doesn't respect the animals he was hunting, and likely doesn't respect much else either. Sad that there were influential people who decided he was a person worth promoting.

13-Nov-17
You mean you all didn't know he was a scumbag just from watching his show? The guy is a good shot but other than that , please. I was wondering why they threw him off his show, never did hear exactly why. Hope they prosecute, he and big bill can sit around in a circle jerk and compare whose the bigger scumbag.

13-Nov-17
TV personalities???? I don't even know who Chris Bracket is. I'm so out of touch.......and don't it one bit! :)

13-Nov-17
TMA, my post was tongue-in-cheek. :)

Roy, I'd have bet good money that you didn't know who he was. Unfortunately, there's a bunch of kids who do.

13-Nov-17
Another turd swirling down the toilet of outdoor tv.

13-Nov-17

lou sckaunt's embedded Photo
lou sckaunt's embedded Photo

13-Nov-17

Pretty soon he’ll be nothing but a turd swirling in the toilet of memes.

14-Nov-17
Got to be careful cussing out a guy recording video of you. Especially if he also has video of you doing other stuff you don't want made public.

14-Nov-17
This guy seems like a special kind of dumbass.

14-Nov-17
Looks like mossy oak has already dropped him

14-Nov-17
Yep, another turd. But let's not forget that we have some outstanding role models such as Randy Newberg, Steven Rinella, Nate Simmons, and others. All is not lost.

14-Nov-17
Did the landowner or anyone find the first buck dead?

14-Nov-17
What Brotsky said.....

14-Nov-17
I saw him doing some trick shooting at the Harrisburg sport show years ago. Let's just say I was not very impressed! ;-) Of course anybody can have an off day- never saw him again so I don't know if this is the case.

And I was never into celebrities be it in the sports world, hunting world or tv/movies, so I never stopped at the celebrity hunting booths at the shows. So I have no idea of the quality of their character.

Looks like he spined the second buck.

14-Nov-17
Bro in law from Peoria told me years ago that Bracket was a scumbag

14-Nov-17
Looks like he needs to spend some more time in his church he always talks about.

14-Nov-17
Redneck poacher?? Being a North Carolina hillbilly redneck, I take great exception to "redneck" being attached to him or poacher..... LOL... Seen his show a few times and I always got the feeling this dude was a grade A d**k. But, I try to always give the benefit of the doubt...this confirms it Not sure why his cameraman didn't knock him on his a**...

14-Nov-17
For us people that don’t watch much TV and are too lazy to google. . . Who is this guy? What show was he on?

14-Nov-17
Why is everyone saying his career is over. Haven't you all learned by now the outdoor channel does not care that they are poachers. He will plead guilty, pay a fine, and never miss a beat. The idiots that watch that crap will continue watching and buying his sponsor's junk.

You all go ahead and continuing to kiding yourselfs.

14-Nov-17
Why do people watch jerks like this?

14-Nov-17
The first time I saw his deer mounts with with the eyes x'ed out and the arrow sticking through the neck I figured something was wrong with the guy. Hope he takes a whooping.

14-Nov-17
So, he had one tag, shot 2 bucks, and cussed out his camera man? Then camera man had enough of his shit and turned him in?

14-Nov-17
What a dipstick

14-Nov-17
I'm in Bake's camp. Who is this guy? Assuming that is him in the above photo, not sure I care. He looks weird!

14-Nov-17
http://whackstarhunters.com/chris-brackett-accused-poaching/

14-Nov-17
I have seen his and cannot take it seriously. He was always juicing it up with his offbeat antics instead letting hunt be the centerpiece.

This just another example of elitist overreach. Be it politicians, celebrities, or other forms there of. When you reward Colin Kappernick for his actions what can you expect. The lines have become blurred and as a group we are more demanding of the everyday hunter than major organizations, political parties, and industry.

14-Nov-17
Awesome to hear JTV!

14-Nov-17
I don't even care if the poaching thing has legs, anyone that talks to another man like he did in the second video has major issues. As he cusses the camera man out you can see his cross dangling in front of the camera. That behavior is repugnant for anyone much less a born again Christian.

14-Nov-17
It always comes back around......look like it's his time. This guy certainly doesn't represent me.

14-Nov-17
"I'm in Bake's camp. Who is this guy? Assuming that is him in the above photo, not sure I care. He looks weird!"

It's the show you watch on mute due to all the heavy metal music. You know, the kind of music that belongs in a biker bar and not hunting camp.

14-Nov-17
That video is horrible. At the very least, I'd fire the cameraman!

14-Nov-17
Sounds afflicted.

14-Nov-17
Well, I have to honest. I never heard of the guy, never saw the show. But from what I saw on that video,if that is all the evidence they have, he is going to walk. I saw him kill one deer.

14-Nov-17
Filmed with the same equipment that all of the bigfoot footage is filmed with.

14-Nov-17
He is also a very vocal Christian, talks a lot on his show about how all things are attainable with faith (and poaching??).

14-Nov-17
I'd be willing to bet that the video is not the only evidence that will be submitted. I'm sure eye-witness testimony from the cameraman and a sworn statement from the landowner will be included!

14-Nov-17
What a tool. Ignorant and condisending. I hope he gets what he’s got comin to him, true sportsman right there folks...he preaches about the lord almighty and talks the talk but this just proves he doesn’t walk the walk...

14-Nov-17
Felt so bad for that camera man. Unbelievable.

14-Nov-17
Well the bible certainly does talk about people like that. 1 John 2:4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

14-Nov-17
Quality is bad, probably because FB and other sites will resize it due to how long and HD it WAS. Supposedly they used the film of the second kill on his show and it's crystal clear. FB will "mess it up" to make it fit the size requirements, you loose quality.

14-Nov-17
"For God sayeth upon man, whosoever killeth more than one buck per year in the State of Indiana shall be made to feel the fires of hell and his soul shall face eternal damnation.... but should he kill two bucks in the State of New Jersey he shall be glorified and issued four additional buck tags and he will find favor with God!" KJC 17:15-19.

Yeah God gets involved with this.

14-Nov-17
Unfortunately He is involved when one of His followers' actions do not match his words.

14-Nov-17
I'm not 100% on what I'm posting goes along with poaching but most states statute of limitations will have a time frame of say two years, as an example, but if that person is not in that state that the "pauses" and if that person is not a resident of that state then there is not any limits on time. http://statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-criminal-statute-of-limitations-laws.html

14-Nov-17

oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo
Just saw this one on Facebook

14-Nov-17
What an a-hole..

14-Nov-17
Didn't he get pinched a few years back, for shooting to many does or something? I feel like this is his second round on getting trigger happy?

14-Nov-17

He posted this on his Facebook today.

14-Nov-17
What a loser. I hope he loses all of his sponsors and never has a show on outdoor tv ever again.

14-Nov-17
Wow, assuming that's a legit Facebook post, that's an unparalleled degree of arrogance.

14-Nov-17
Statute of limitations is probably, seven years, Cameraman cannot be charged unless he hindered prosecution...(I think), which he did not do. He is under no obligation to come forward, nor would he be considered an accomplice...(I don't think). I would assume, this will also be a Federal case as well as state. Either way, no matter what happens, he is toast. I am also pretty sure, this will not be the last time we hear of this type of thing.

14-Nov-17
Actually maybe the #1 funniest part about it is that Bill Busbice (yes that Bill Busbice) commented on his facebook post "I'll grab the camera, you just bring a couple 5ths of whiskey and we'll get to shooting." To which Chris replies "Boo-mfing-yah!"

It's like a car wreck I just had to check it out. Yes, I am ashamed. Very ashamed lol

14-Nov-17
His show is on the Outdoor Channel at 8:00........ I switched cable and don't get the Outdoor Channel anymore but I wonder if they'll pull the show.

14-Nov-17

Don K's embedded Photo
Don K's embedded Photo
Outdoor channel dropped his show after this was posted

14-Nov-17
There just aren’t enough eye rolls

14-Nov-17
"I wonder what he is worth, money wise? "

You mean what he was worth......

14-Nov-17
What a whack job scumbag he is. After watching the video of him swearing at his cameraman wow.

14-Nov-17
Nice Kevin Spacey apology

14-Nov-17
Wow, from f everybody to fully sanctified in a matter of hours. Amazing.

14-Nov-17
Hopefully what he posted Is sincere. Actions always have consequences, though.

14-Nov-17
True words, t-roy.

14-Nov-17
As Destroyer says above trying to get out of it like Kevin Spacey did. Maybe he will do like a lot of celebs (not saying he is) and go to rehab for something-anger management? With his apology I don't by it. I know he goes to church but that doesn't mean anything.

14-Nov-17
Still business as usual on outdoor channel. Your opinions and a couple of bucks gets you coffee at starbucks.

14-Nov-17
total disgrace and does nothing but hurt hunters across this country. just hope that the people that see this guy's actions recognize he doesn't represent me, or my kind, in any way.

15-Nov-17
It seems that when someone gets caught doing wrong they find religion. Thinking this will make them less of a scumbag lol. Tell you what Chris, volunteer to give up your hunting rights for five years, go help the hungry during that time and then come ask for,forgiveness, because asking now is pointless.

15-Nov-17
It is ironic he didn’t ask for forgiveness until after someone told on him........

15-Nov-17

15-Nov-17
I'm always amazed that guys like him actually think people will believe their BS! Like Backpack Hunters says......................................at 3:58pm the guy is a jerk(putting it nicely) and shortly afterwards he "found Jesus"???!!! I don't think so...........................................

15-Nov-17
What a complete tool.

15-Nov-17
Hell I'm still wondering why Illinois didn't get for shooting turtles with his bow. Saw him do it on his first show. Been saving up to shoot carp with him on the Illinois River just a paltry 1000.00 . Now I know why legal fees ;)

15-Nov-17
The program directory on The Outdoor Channel last night did say Fear No Evil, but the LL Bean show was on instead. Seems they have indeed pulled his show.

15-Nov-17
"I like to hit my deer and women in the same place if you know what I mean. Booyah!"

Pro tip of the day: Don't shack up with your camera man's old lady until you know certain footage has been deleted. Booyah (on that snatch)

Oh yes, he has seen the light.

15-Nov-17
Maybe he has turned his life around, and is a much better person now than 2013. The problem is those two videos, first shooting two deer, and then, the rant toward his cameraman, are just awful. So, whether he's a better person or not, put some butter on him, he's toast.

15-Nov-17
quote:"It's the show you watch on mute due to all the heavy metal music. You know, the kind of music that belongs in a biker bar and not hunting camp."

I Know a lot of bikers. Pretty much none of them are a fan of that "music". ;^)

15-Nov-17
Had to go check out his Facebook page. The more I read the more I hate the guy. He posts a monster and hardly replies back to all the idiots who follow him. Boo yah! Really?

15-Nov-17
Why is it everyone meets God "after" they've been caught breaking the law, and acting like an A-hole ??

15-Nov-17
To be fair, Stagetek, he's been posting for some time that he's found Jesus, well before this bit of total nonsense came out. Months before. I don't follow the guy, but I've gotten shared posts from others.

15-Nov-17
I will say this about the matter. What he did was wrong. Horrible? I wouldn't put it in that category. Treating his camera man like that was a prick move for sure. However, that was in 2013 as it appears. The devil has a way of getting ahold of people and making them do things that aren't very becoming. The facebook grab that someone posted where he is saying of color stuff, is obviously a troll account and not his real account.

Perhaps he is a born again Christian. After all, we are talking sins from 4 years ago. As my Savior said, "Who shall cast the first stone?"

15-Nov-17
I love Jesus and I go to bible study on a weekly basis. However, I don't wear my religion on my sleeve and don't post it all over the internet. I keep a lot of my life private and don't feel the need to spew my religion upon everyone I meet. A good friend of mine who is very successful in business and has been chairman of some very large trade associations gave me some business advice years ago, "The guy who tells you that he's an honest guy is not an honest guy and the guy who wears his religion on his sleeve will screw you every time."

Sadly, I find his advice to be very true. Anyone remember Michael Vick "finding Jesus" within a week of his whole dog fighting crimes surfacing? It was straight-up laughable and embarrassing for him and Christians.

Real Christians walk the walk and live their lives accordingly. I'm not saying that Mr. Brackett may not be beyond God's reach and grace. "Amazing Grace" writer John Newton was a former slave trader. However, these people that suddenly find religion and use it to help their image and save their careers is pretty low in my book.

15-Nov-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

15-Nov-17
Kscowboy- your friend sounds like a wise man. Sage advice right there.

15-Nov-17
'Bout time for another Spook Spann story.......

-Joe

15-Nov-17
this is a complete and total train wreck on more levels than I can fathom

15-Nov-17
Three words.......Piece Of SH*T........ Now he hides behind his Bible?? He must think we are all as stupid has he looks. Good riddance.

15-Nov-17
Nobody knows what is in his heart even all the imminently qualified experts in the Bowhunting world represented here. Amazing as that may be.

15-Nov-17
I try not to judge a person based on their worst moments. We all have faults and we all screw up. Sometimes a person needs a major setback to knock some sense into them. Sometime there isn't a big enough hammer to make any difference. I hope he changes for the better for his and his family's sake.

16-Nov-17
God is not involved in this., The work of a man controlled by his flesh is not the work of God. He can talk the talk, perhaps, I have never heard him but he certainly is not walking the walk. He can repent and God will have mercy and pardon him. I doubt that the state or anyone following his idolterous ways will pardon him that easily though. I can say this as a longtime believer in Christ as my saviour I have seen many, many so called believers and few that really live the life. Sometimes though, a man like this will fall and repent and grow much stronger as it is very , very hard to eat crow. and be humilated like this.

God bless, Steve

16-Nov-17
God is not involved in this., The work of a man controlled by his flesh is not the work of God. He can talk the talk, perhaps, I have never heard him but he certainly is not walking the walk. He can repent and God will have mercy and pardon him. I doubt that the state or anyone following his idolterous ways will pardon him that easily though. I can say this as a longtime believer in Christ as my saviour I have seen many, many so called believers and few that really live the life. Sometimes though, a man like this will fall and repent and grow much stronger as it is very , very hard to eat crow. and be humilated like this.

God bless, Steve

16-Nov-17
1:25 People are sociopaths.

This whole thing is sad, As hunters and outdoorsmen we really need let the advertisers know that these shows do not depict what we represent and we need to quit supporting it. Verry few of these sponsored televised programs have any substance.

16-Nov-17
I am just so surprised. Who would have ever thought a guy that nice would ever do such a thing.... :-/

16-Nov-17

stick n string's embedded Photo
stick n string's embedded Photo

16-Nov-17
Should be in jail just for having a beard like that.

16-Nov-17
I ceased watching all hunting videos and programs YEARS ago when it became painfully obvious none that I was watching were what most hunters would call "realistic" hunts. By that mean all of the hunting videos I saw or even were aware of were filmed on intensely managed prime private property, often very large tracks that virtually every square foot was covered by game cameras and for the most part the hunters new the trophy animals habits almost as well as the animals themselves and the cost of these hunts were also out of the means of most hunters. They were and are of NO educational value WHAT SO EVER and were as much about advertising and trying to get viewers to buy sponsors equipment as they were about hunting. Yeah real great hunters that get taken to long established stand sights hunting lightly if any pressured animals on intensely managed and controlled properties, with supplemental feeding programs geared to maximum antler growth, who's every movement is caught on camera. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's IMHO not the type of hunting again IMHO 95% or more of hunters have access to or can afford and serves no real purpose beyond the hunters promoting themselves.

16-Nov-17
There is a market for high quality shows that aren't totally product focused, are informational and show hunting in a positive light. There appears to be a bigger market for other shows.

16-Nov-17
AT is up to 30 pages. Quit slacking guys!

16-Nov-17
"AT is up to 30 pages. Quit slacking guys!"

No surprise that his fan base is talking about it more than we are :^)

16-Nov-17
Burn!!!!

17-Nov-17
https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2017/11/14/video-source-claims-chris-brackett-poached-two-bucks-indiana/

17-Nov-17
My sentiments exactly, Dartonjager. Well said.

17-Nov-17
I can't stand the guy or the show. That said, that video isn't enough proof and if they don't have solid proof of that exact deer being dead immediately following..... (which will be nearly impossible) he walks. Any lawyer worth his salt could get him out of that in about 3 seconds flat.

17-Nov-17

SJJ's Link

17-Nov-17
Erase this thread now and flush the turd into obscurity........

17-Nov-17
It’s entirely possible he is a changed man. What I really don’t get is why the camera man didn’t shove the camera up his ass at the time of the filming.

17-Nov-17
From: SteveB 17-Nov-17Private Reply I can't stand the guy or the show. That said, that video isn't enough proof and if they don't have solid proof of that exact deer being dead immediately following..... (which will be nearly impossible) he walks. Any lawyer worth his salt could get him out of that in about 3 seconds flat.

Brackett has publicly admitted that he shot both deer that day and that is all they will need to hang his butt from the highest tree along with the video and camera man testimony!

17-Nov-17
Don't know about poaching or a cameraman or anything like that. But I'm all for whatever it takes to get one of the top 2 or 3 most obnoxious people ever to be on TV..... off of TV....

It's a dead heat of world class obnoxious between him and ol' Big Bill...... see ya.... don't let the door hit ya on the way out.....

18-Nov-17
Those Facebook quotes are from spoof accounts. They aren't from CB or Busbice, just FYI.

They're not THAT stupid.

I've always thought CB was an unusual dude with a weird beard. That kind of beard takes way too much effort. Anyone putting that much effort into a beard is of questionable character.

18-Nov-17
He is the second biggest tool bag in the industry. Didn't surprise me one bit when I saw this. I would have been more surprised if it didn't happen at some point.

18-Nov-17
If he were serious about his faith, he would turn himself into the Indiana DNR. He would also publicly apologize to his camera man.

Then he should step out of the public eye, get someone to mentor/disciple him until he gets his act together.

If he were serious about his apology, this would be a good start.

18-Nov-17
More often than not, giving these guys celebrity status, and I can’t stand that term, inflates their head, makes them feel invincible.

Sometimes I wish the amount of outdoor shows and hunters that want to feed their head until their egos explode would just go away... seriously.

It seems like more and more of these fools are getting caught and are messing up.

19-Nov-17
I don't know but it might rhyme with "kim smells" or "relentlessly shoots" or something like that... LOL ;-)

19-Nov-17
Man it doesn't look like any hesitation or discussion after the first buck is shot...reloads as fast as possible and shoots second buck facing away. I don't like casting stones but this is effing weak and a kick in the nuts for hunting in general.

19-Nov-17
Another member of the Rowdy Dowdy dream team...

20-Nov-17
And... he long arms all his kills

21-Nov-17
ELKMAN just doesn't like Tim Wells cause he shoots a Matthews lol ;)

21-Nov-17
I hated when Elite sponsored this clown. I hope they dropped him now.

21-Nov-17
I think he shoots Martin?

21-Nov-17
Martin...the 'Tasco' of the bow industry.

21-Nov-17
Isn't the elite guys poachers to? He should fit right in there.

22-Nov-17
My wife shoots a Martin, she kills deer with it no problem.

22-Nov-17
I saw last night that his show was not at 8:00pm like it usually was on OLN, I was wondering if they pulled him because of this? Hope so, I was not really shocked by any of this.

22-Nov-17
Checked in for more memes but dissapointed...

23-Nov-17

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Here’s one APauls

23-Nov-17
lol I like that one!

23-Nov-17
"I saw last night that his show was not at 8:00pm like it usually was on OLN, I was wondering if they pulled him because of this? Hope so, I was not really shocked by any of this."

Yep; they dropped him like a hot potato as soon as he said he was guilty when the videos went viral on the net!

24-Nov-17
Kodiak.....That made me laugh out loud.

03-Dec-17
Will be interesting to see where that ends. When I first saw the video I thought both shots may have been the same buck?? That second buck he shot was standing there with its tail twitching like I have seen them do more than one time. Could he have been finishing the same deer he shot the first time? Looked to me like it went left and may have hooked back right. Who knows. I havent seen any statement by him or arrest. Innocent until proven guiltily. I don't see enough in that video to convict him without a reasonable doubt. I had doubt when I first saw it and I don't put any celeb up on a high horse.

04-Dec-17
EXACTLY......arctic chill !!!!!l!!l

04-Dec-17
The words celebrity and hunting just don’t seem like they should go together. Got rid of my dish so I don’t subject myself to these comical shows anymore. Don’t miss them. Most of them are so far from what your average hunter experiences, I can’t figure out why so many are interested.

04-Dec-17
Thanks The last savage. Apparently someone didn't like what I had to say though since my comment was deleted??

13-Dec-17
Wow, just wow...What a hammerhead!

• Sitka Gear