Native 14-Nov-17
whaler 14-Nov-17
SixLomaz 14-Nov-17
air leak 14-Nov-17
>>---CTCrow---> 14-Nov-17
Steve7 14-Nov-17
14-Nov-17
5:40 AM LIVE from Ct*
Not off to a good start. Somehow the bow rope came undone. Looks like the caribiner never locked. Fortunately now never left ground but had to go back and get it. Then two of the nicks decided they would light up. Then my cam got stuck in the bow holder. Somehow got the holder stem in one of the holes. Only upside is every time I have had a day start like this I got lucky. Let's hope it continues.

14-Nov-17
Goodluck. Make it happen! I feel the same way. Everytime my day starts horrible I have opportunities.

14-Nov-17
Gotta make you shake your head and laugh GL Bud!!

14-Nov-17
Hope you shit your pants.

14-Nov-17
Good omen. I had bucks out yesterday at 945. I tried to stalk one, found out I'm not very good at it lol. Good luck

14-Nov-17
Spitting rain. Hope it ends soon. Nothing yet besides tree rats

14-Nov-17
Admit. Just took shot at spike somehow the nick came out and I dry fired. String popped off of wkeel. Got to go to shop for repairs

14-Nov-17
Soap,stalking lessons are given by BBB every other tuesday of the 8th month..that way by the time the season opens you might be proficient at walking 20' in 12 hrs....lol

14-Nov-17
I was just checking the area for sign when I stumbled upon him. Got within 35 yards, unfortunately I was on his trail as he was walking towards me, he said hmmmm that ol fat guy don't look familiar. Fun though. Garb sorry to hear, glad to hear you're ok

14-Nov-17
Tough start but I’ve been there though with bow coming off clip and nocks lighting up intermittently. Hey bow string back on and sell it! Lol

14-Nov-17
To add insult to injury I jumped a buck on the way out

14-Nov-17
I have to say with a start like this I would just stay home ,, because it never ends good .. .. hope your day turns around

14-Nov-17
You dry fired the bow? Ouch, this sounds like a nightmare morning, hope you get it fixed quick and the limbs arent cracked.

14-Nov-17
Man, you need help. Give me your stand coordinates.

14-Nov-17
I hope that your bow isn't damaged. Good luck.

14-Nov-17
Told you to shit your pants. It would've brought you luck or at least you wouldn't have dry fire your bow.

Look at it this way. You didn't fall of the tree. Call it a good day.

Don't they say a bad day of hunting is a better than a giid day at work?

Sorry about your misfortune.

14-Nov-17
Sounds like my day sunday. Same rotton start but my bow fell from probably q5 feet. Broke the quiver and a couple of arrows. Somehow when i got home and shot it it was still on.

• Sitka Gear