onepin 16-Nov-17
PA-R 16-Nov-17
Ace of Spades 16-Nov-17
bigbuckbob 16-Nov-17
15-Nov-17
5:29 AM LIVE from Ct*

Native 's MOBILE embedded Photo
Native 's MOBILE embedded Photo

Well . I guess I will join . The rest of the gun warriors today. Not having but burger from last in the freezer . I guess it's that time to let the canon bark.

15-Nov-17
Good luck and shoot straight. How are you going to see which organ you hit without an arrow?

15-Nov-17
I'll be heading out shortly myself. Going after a buck I tried stalking the other day. 35 yards today would be nothing lol. Gl

15-Nov-17
GL Gents!!!

15-Nov-17
GL

15-Nov-17
Hey normally don't miss with the gun....but I forgot everyone on here is a perfect ahot and never misses right.... ??

15-Nov-17
That is correct.

15-Nov-17
Good luck.

15-Nov-17
Good luck guys . I’ve got the 870 today my self cold and quit so far

15-Nov-17
Bowsite???????????????

15-Nov-17
Once again a completely useless post by herdmanager - go get em Native - any deer legally harvested with whatever implement is fantastic

15-Nov-17
Agreed hook what are we supposed to do stay quiet during the gun brigade?

15-Nov-17
Yeah a bowsight.... wow. There are other people that hunt all seasons. Correct. ???? But hey I guess I will let you all keep for BOWSIGHT........... AND MOST YA ALLS CHILDISH ANTICS. . MOST OF WHAT ARE INAPPROPRIATE...

15-Nov-17
Take it easy, hes got a gun!

Howd you do? Blast anything?

15-Nov-17
There's a reason it's called the Bowsite. It's not the Huntingsite, or Deersite, it's the Bowsite. Bow being the operative word there. There are plenty of other hunting sites for gun hunting. If Pat is going to start allowing live hunts using guns, I'm not sure this site is for me any more.

Some of us will even bowhunt during gun season! Crazy, I know.

15-Nov-17
Ok. Thanks for your input.

15-Nov-17
Can i hunt with an atlatalta.?

15-Nov-17
And let's see not one other friggen person on this sight hunts with more the a bow correct.???? You know what I'm all set . I don't need to sit hear and listen to a bunch of half ads wanna be sportsman. So enjoy your sight and your stupid jokes.. .

15-Nov-17
Ok. I only hunt with a bow but could care less if someone hunts with a gun, safely.

Go have a beer, good grief.

15-Nov-17
We lost Native at HerdManager's hello ... farewell, grow up, and come back.

15-Nov-17
I bass fish, but wouldn't post that on a trout fishing forum. I May report other findings, like water conditions in a similar area etc... Kinda like, I went out for opening day of gun (like some of us do) and the deer I saw were in the chasing mode. Useful information for everyone out there trying to score. As far as jokes, ball busting and childish behavior. We're all here for a short time, can't get to serious. Speaking of time, time for a beer. O yeah, the deer in Coventry and Windsor seem way behind in the rut status.

15-Nov-17
Native, dont let one dude blow u outta here. If ur gonna leave something when ONE person is a turd, u aint gonna be anywhere long. Dont sweat it, let it roll off ur back. Just as he can choose to ignore the threads he doesnt like, ignore the naysayers.

There is a chance your live gun hunt thread will be removed. And it is bowsite, so i am sure you understand. But as long as it is up, then dont sweat someone who doesnt have any say in what stays up or not. Dont pay it no mind, and certainly dont let it chase you out of here. If you are a bowhunter, this site can be invaluable. If you hunt with guns too when gun season is in, then you are like a ton of others here and it is STILL invaluable, so dont disappear from it. BUT, it is a bow site. So its possible to get responses that are against anything not bowhunting.

15-Nov-17
Dude. You know I have thick skin but I can not stand ignorant people. Yeah it's a bow sight . I understand that. But let me ask a question is it or is it not suppose to be a sight for a honest sportsman to post stuff about hunting. Hell. I don't give a crap if someone hunted with a friggen wrists rocket. I still wouldn't Insult people. I don't know . And if I did know then I still wouldn't. But I guess thats just me. And how I was raised . Nothing nice to.say then say nothing. .. hell should I go.to the pa forum and talk. Sh $% on herdmanager... hmm.lets see sounds as he hunts behind tall fences...

15-Nov-17
So if i go to the nudie bar and there are does wearing bows, it would be a heck of a site..right?

15-Nov-17
Who cares what you hunt with as long as you are out in the field. I love a few days with a gun myself.

15-Nov-17
Maybe we should all start doing live gun hunts so Herd leaves. I don't comment or post much but when I do seems like Herds there for the negative, law before the principle, hope your not my neighbor kind of comment! Native, dont leave its happened to me too...

15-Nov-17
Hunting site regardless....get over yourselves!! Enjoy whatever implement you choose! Good luck to all!!

15-Nov-17
"But let me ask a question is it or is it not suppose to be a sight for a honest sportsman to post stuff about hunting."

That's awesome that you have decided what the Bowsite is to be used for, rather than the people who created it. That's very presumptuous of you. How about respecting that fact it is called Bowsite for a reason? It was created for bowhunting.

15-Nov-17
I just feel like getting a fire going. If people can post "live hunts" with a cross bow... bring on the rifles :)

Ok, all kidding aside... I thought it was cool to see this this AM. Someone (Native) is a bowhunter who enjoys the site. Happens to enjoy the gun to. Has built "relationships" with fellow hunters - I'm sure on the CT forum. Wants to share in the fun of a day afield with those "buddies". Tries to...

Have at it native. Living in a state where rifles are not legal for deer hunting, I was pumped to see how things shook out for you south of our border today!

15-Nov-17
"I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"

Go Native, go!

15-Nov-17
Gosh I felt guilty on cold days when I brought my crossbow last year instead of my bow and posted it as a live hunt, ok now I feel so better confessing to this.

16-Nov-17
So does going out with a shotgun to hunt deer make you any less of a bow hunter?

16-Nov-17
Nobody forces anyone to view these hunts so if you have a problem just move along. I think we're all hunters! Good luck Native!

16-Nov-17
Give it a rest Herd. There are a lot of us who will use a gun as well as a bow during the gun season. Its about getting out there and enjoying the outdoors and putting something in the freezer. I bowhunt as much as I can and UNLIKE you, I don't always get one during the bow season. So I do go out and gun hunt and I do share that with my buds on here. If that offends you, TOO BAD don't read it. Im with you native...

16-Nov-17
I am with you Native, hunt hard, its your choice, and yours alone' Peter.

16-Nov-17
It’s easy herdmanager, don’t read the post. Be an adult.

16-Nov-17
What's a gun?

• Sitka Gear