Medicinemann 16-Nov-17
Ken Moody Safaris 16-Nov-17
loesshillsarcher 16-Nov-17
GotBowAz 16-Nov-17
16-Nov-17

standswittaknife's Link
Zinke and Trumo arei saving hubtingbin Africa. Wonder how many antis this will piss off?

16-Nov-17
Wow I should check spelling and auto correct..

16-Nov-17
"Legal, well-regulated sport hunting as part of a sound management program can benefit the conservation of certain species by providing incentives to local communities to conserve the species and by putting much-needed revenue back into conservation"

Yep

16-Nov-17
That’s right Nick !

Let’s get the word out. We can win this one with thoughtful and educated discussion.

We often lose this fight because emotion gets in the way of common sense.

16-Nov-17
"Zinke and Trump are saving hunting in Africa. (I) wonder how many antis this will piss off? "

Close?

16-Nov-17
Very!

16-Nov-17
Obama and the USFWS have no idea of how detrimental to elephant this stupid ban has been.

16-Nov-17
I wonder if Jimmy Kimmel will cry again on his stupid show like he did for Cecil..

16-Nov-17
After two plus years of planning, having my elephant bowhunt cancelled 3-4 weeks before our departure date, was the single biggest disappointment in all of my years of preparing for any given bowhunt.....

16-Nov-17
And they reinstate ivory imports from Zimbabwe just as the military takes over the country and ousts Mugabe. What timing....”no problem, you can come hunt elephant now right in the middle of a military coup. What could happen?” Only in Africa!

16-Nov-17
Why only until the end of 2018??

16-Nov-17
Medicinemann, I remember that too. You and Pat were not the only ones disappointed with your trip being canceled. There were of bunch of us that were looking forward to your hunt too. Did you keep your equipment and arrow set up? would you use the same again or start over?

16-Nov-17
Surprisingly, the ARFs have way more sway in Africa then they do here. If one country sneezes the others start looking for Kleenex. They all want the foreign investment monies that keep them afloat and will not do anything to jeopardize the cash cow. They try and avoid any hint of impropriety and anything that might shine a negative light internationally. Lifting the import ban is a step in the right direction but that was a US move. Popular opinion still makes a lot of policy in Africa when it comes to international perception.

16-Nov-17
....look at the Cecil situation and how quickly the Zim government bent over to ARF pressure. Appeasement instead of proper investigation.

• Sitka Gear