craig@work 16-Nov-17
SteveB 16-Nov-17
South Farm 16-Nov-17
HerdManager 16-Nov-17
BC173 16-Nov-17
kota-man 25-Nov-17
standswittaknife 25-Nov-17
16-Nov-17
Lots of bad press here.. few. the greed out there... saw this in twitter..

“Renown whitetail outfitter in IL, Hadley Creek, was issued more than 50 citations for illegal deer hunting including illegal baiting. Many other violations given to managers, guides and hunters for falsifying residence, non-tagged deer, not reporting harvest and more.”

16-Nov-17

standswittaknife's Link

16-Nov-17
This is very disappointing, but not totally shocking. They have a lot of pressure to produce.

16-Nov-17
Every time I think hunting as a business would be fun things like this remind me why hunting is best as a hobby. I enjoy my time in the woods and can't imagine the stress of this kind of business would produce. Bad day in the deer stand is better than a good day at work.

16-Nov-17
Never heard anything good about this place.

16-Nov-17
I was going to say that too, SteveB...seems I've been hearing nothing good for close to over 20 years now. Surprised anyone books a hunt there really..

16-Nov-17
Seen a ton of footage over the years on different hunting shows from there. Lots of 120" bucks running around. Seems like the moment a deer hits 130" there it is killed.

16-Nov-17
They run so many people thru there, it’s a wonder there are any deer left at all. I’m with Steve B and South Farm, I have never heard a good thing about the place.

25-Nov-17

25-Nov-17
Me!

• Sitka Gear