Ken Moody Safaris 20-Nov-17
Kodiak 20-Nov-17
Muskrat 20-Nov-17
AndyJ 20-Nov-17
19-Nov-17

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo
Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary it appears that POTUS will base his decision on his own personal emotional “feelings.”

19-Nov-17
Click on the link for a bit of reality regarding elephant in Zimbabwe.

19-Nov-17
You can depend on him to do that, regardless of the issue. Reality and facts are not of concern in Trump World.

20-Nov-17
Hopefully science and truth will prevail. If not, then this adminstration is acting just like the prior administration and governing based on feelings and false news advanced by the anti's. Sad part of it all is that the hunting of these animals will be the only thing that ultimately saves the species. Indeed it is counterintuitive, but true. Take away hunter's dollars, then no funding for anti-poaching. The animals have no value. Watch their populations continue to decline. I was (and still am) hopeful that the Trump adminstration can see through the anti's BS and do the right thing.

20-Nov-17
Huh... Science at its best. Politics at its worst (or as usual).

20-Nov-17
it's interesting that the "left" are bashing D.T. and saying he's personally pushing to allow for ivory importation. . .

20-Nov-17
I think Donald Jr knows the right answer, as do we. Hopefully he will impart this reality on to his Dad before the final decision is made. Maybe in his tweet DT meant "this horror show" to equate to both the anti hunter's and media's hysterical reactions to this issue.

20-Nov-17
I wouldn't be shocked to see it stand. Trump will be responsible for a few poor decisions in his Presidency. Just like someone can probably find a good thing that Obama did in 8 years. Maybe they can anyway...

20-Nov-17
I'm hoping by "horror show" he means the government of countries such as Zimbabwe.

20-Nov-17
I am curious if Pat talked to Don Jr about this. One would think Don Jr would tell his dad to follow the science and not the emotions of some.

20-Nov-17
DJT has expressed his disdain for hunting in the past. I hope for the sake of elephant conservation that this ban is revoked.

20-Nov-17
Not sure pumping money into the region will help elephants. Money equals development...development means less elephants.

There's a reason that 60 million bison were wiped out in the US. Development.

20-Nov-17
China owns Zimbabwe and Mozambique. They are pumping billions of dollars into the region in exchange for mining, mineral, and timber rights. The only chance for elephant is thru sustainable use conservation (hunting). Without a counter to the Chinese, vast areas of habitat will fall to the chainsaw.

20-Nov-17
Vast areas are gonna fall, regardless. There's no stopping it, short of a world wide pandemic.

20-Nov-17
Maybe Donald's first response, to end the ban, followed the urging of his son, and his change of mind followed the urging of his daughter. I don't think Donald is likely to follow the science intentionally on anything.....but maybe Don Jr. can swing him back when Ivanka flies off to Martha's Vineyard for dinner. Let's hope Don Jr. wins this one. That is, assuming some of the $$$ does find its way back to responsible herd management.

20-Nov-17
If nothing else, I hope this makes some of you realize that hunting has as many enemies on the right as it does on the left. Trump didn’t change his mind because of criticism from the left.

As for DTJ-I’m sure a senate and FBI investigation is weighing on his mind far more than an elephant import ban.

• Sitka Gear