Jack Harris 22-Nov-17
Brotsky 22-Nov-17
Thornton 22-Nov-17
20-Nov-17

wildan's embedded Photo
Brasher Falls booner
wildan's embedded Photo
Brasher Falls booner
I guess NY state does have some big deer after all.This one shot with a gun on state owned land in extreme upstate(near the Canadian border).A deer in this area with that age has to weight at least 200#;so that rack is huge.Hopefully more details to come.

20-Nov-17
Wow what a big deer. I am curious what he scores. The only deduction that jumps out in that pic is his G5’s. Left side appears a little shorter then then right.

20-Nov-17

Jack Harris's embedded Photo
Jack Harris's embedded Photo
That picture been circulating for a year, how many times will it be killed?

hmmm let me see, I think I saved it somewhere (oh and I do joke with my buddies and send them that pic once in a while with BBD! ) Yep that it is, saved June 2016...

20-Nov-17
It’s amazing who falls for these stories....

20-Nov-17
Was the New York hunter Amish? ;)

20-Nov-17
Hope not, LINK. They’re notorious for long arming the deer when you take their pictures.

20-Nov-17
This deer dies every year, poor thing.

20-Nov-17
Short arm or long arm....that`s a big deer with room to spare as a "Booner".

21-Nov-17
I’ve also sent this pic to a few buddies with the old ‘BBD’ Always a good time. I wonder who actually killed this buck? What a gorgeous deer

21-Nov-17
Beautiful buck regardless

21-Nov-17
I killed it. Just didn't want the fame, but I guess it's time to lay the rumors to rest.

22-Nov-17
"I’ve also sent this pic to a few buddies with the old ‘BBD’ Always a good time. "

I just had to do it "again" yesterday, the reactions were priceless. I don't know what was better when they actually believed it "be right there", "holy s##t", etc, or when I said "or, I could be just pulling your leg and actually just sitting at the office in NYC right now"... Which resulted in "you a-hole, I was already working it out to take off work..."

22-Nov-17
I misread the thread title and thought this was another post about Charlie Rose.

22-Nov-17
Sean didn't shoot it?

• Sitka Gear