Ermine 25-Nov-17
carcus 25-Nov-17
GLP 25-Nov-17
Bowfreak 25-Nov-17
dmann 25-Nov-17
bb 25-Nov-17
Bowboy 25-Nov-17
24-Nov-17
I need a good rest. My NAP 3000 or what ever number it is, is to wiggley. Been thinking about any fall away that is under 50 bucks. Accuracy is everything and long lasting is everything. Also which kind of vanes will I need. Been using 4 inch. If I need to change I can but need to know for sure. Which small vanes are the best. Blaser or NAP quick spin?

24-Nov-17
If accuracy and long lasting was everything you would not be putting A $50 cap on the rest.

24-Nov-17
If you find a long lasting, super accurate drop away rest for <$50 let us all know.

In a short vane, I like Blazers, but there are tons of good ones out there.

24-Nov-17
I think the Hamskea Hybrid pro hunter is the best drop away available, but way more than 50 bucks.

24-Nov-17
"If accuracy and long lasting was everything you would not be putting A $50 cap on the rest."

That pretty much sums it up. Like kota, I prefer Blazers. For a rest, I prefer the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. Hate the name, love the rest.

24-Nov-17
What they said, you gotta spend more than $50. Lots of good options for short vanes.

24-Nov-17
I have a Trophy taker xtreme and have been very pleased. A few on eBay for that price. I'm not sure, but banes should work fine.

25-Nov-17
Hamskea Versa rest. Best out there. Been using it for years

25-Nov-17
Tried 3 different limb activated rests but I prefer the qad hdx, so easy to set up and tune and tough enough for the hunting that I do, before that I used a nap 3000 quick tune like yourself

25-Nov-17
" I prefer Blazers. For a rest, I prefer the Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. Hate the name, love the rest" Same here. Greg

25-Nov-17
NAP Apaches rests are close to your budget. They have great reviews but I have never personally used one. I am picking up new equipment and I'll be going with the Hybrid Hunter Pro Micro.

25-Nov-17
I Bought a bow that had an apache on it a few years ago. Worked like it was supposed to, but I didn't like that it couldn't be left in the up position.

I prefer ripcords myself.

25-Nov-17
I switched from Blazers a few years back to Vanetec, Swift, 2.88. They are a little lower profile and a little longer than Blazers, they work very well and are durable.

Can't beat the Hamskea for a rest. Price is substantially more than the $50.00 cap you're working with but well worth the price.

25-Nov-17
Spend the extra money and buy a top of the line rest. I prefer Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. Also there are some killer deals on the internet right now. Don't forget Monday is cyber day for deals.

• Sitka Gear