DuckhunterBrad 01-Dec-17
Bou'bound 01-Dec-17
Clutch 01-Dec-17
SixLomaz 01-Dec-17
Clutch 01-Dec-17
Clutch 01-Dec-17
Clutch 01-Dec-17
01-Dec-17
Looking for suggestions from experience hunters that are familiar with using trail cameras that send pics back to your IPhone —which manufacture has the best all around—Tks

01-Dec-17
https://www.trailcampro.com/collections/game-camera-reviews

01-Dec-17
https://www.trailcampro.com/collections/game-camera-reviews

01-Dec-17
Clutch-I have been EXTREMELY impressed with Bushnell's Cell phone model. Has worked flawlessly for me. Trailcam pro recommended it to me in 2016. Good luck!

01-Dec-17
I have had good luck with the Moultrie Mobile setup. Pat has a Bowsite Review on it. A little cumbersome because you have to deal with two separate units but it works with any Moultrie camera made since 2015.

01-Dec-17
I've used the covert black ops for a couple years now and it has worked well.

01-Dec-17
The best models are now much improved from those of just a couple years ago, in that they no longer send pics directly via message or email. Instead they are accessed by means of a cloud-style ‘portal’ using an app on your phone or PC. You can browse all your pics in one place. The newest Coverts have this feature and as a result the monthly plan rates are much cheaper. (5.99 per month with AT&T service for up to 1000 pics and you can add more cams to the plan for 5.00 each). The portal app also makes it nice in that you can operate the cam and change any of it’s settings remotely using your phone or PC. I also like the photo burst feature which can be set to take from 1-10 pics each time the cam is triggered.

I have also heard some good reports on the Spartan cameras but have not used them myself. All these cams use up more battery than conventional cams because of the continuous connection to cell networks. I have gone to using disposable lithium batteries for that reason. One drawback to these units is the cost at 400.00+. You don’t want to place one where it’s prone to theft.

01-Dec-17
I have been very pleased with my spartan verizon cameras. I have several friends that run them as well. Like previously stated battery life is shorter but lithiums are well worth the extra expense. The new cameras all have several carrier options and you should be able to find one that is well suited for your area. Nothing like enjoying an evening drink and checking what pictures are coming in.

01-Dec-17
that is a neat feature. to be able to stay out of the woods and still scout. excellent. saves on bug bites and briar scratches and such.

01-Dec-17
Sticksender , there is an extra charge from carrier for over 1000 pics per camera per month — some times I get 2 or 3 thousand pics every week or two from ea camera— do you know the cost for extra pics over 1000 ????

01-Dec-17
Man, you have to much game in your area. Need help thinning the herd?

01-Dec-17

01-Dec-17
Sticksender I just read the additional charges for pics over 1000. Tks

01-Dec-17

Clutch's embedded Photo
Clutch's embedded Photo
Tks Guys, I will research the info y’all suggested and decide— the deer lease I’m involved in had little signal there—AT&T is installing a tower on the property which should give us full bars now— only problem now is if we can keep the bears from ripping the cameras off the tree—

• Sitka Gear