drslyr 03-Dec-17
drslyr 03-Dec-17
mrw 03-Dec-17
drslyr 03-Dec-17
Jimbo 03-Dec-17
bowandspear 03-Dec-17
03-Dec-17
5:49 AM LIVE from Ma*
Two Massholes goin on our final hunt of the wk end here at our NY cabin. Sittin in front of the wood stove thinkin how lucky we are to have this beautiful dream as a reality to escape to and hunt . Thinkin over yesterday where I had 5 deer in range and got to shoot at a beautiful 8 pt. A miss is still a memory and a story. Thinkin about what this new day will bring. Thinkin that yes that 10 hours in the car was worth it deer or no deer. Thinkin about how beautiful that full moon rising last night in the stand was. Thinkin about how I should stop typing this sappy post and start getting dressed to head to the stand. Thinking about how I could hunt from the front porch and have in the past. Thinking about how people, the few there are out there, don’t dispise you for being a hunter. Ok Ok I’m done. I’ll post from the stand.

03-Dec-17
Lol good luck

03-Dec-17
Haha go get one!

03-Dec-17
Whats ya thinkin Lincoln??

03-Dec-17
I’m thinkin there ain’t no deer within 50 mile o here

03-Dec-17
Haha, I hear ya. Where I am huntin in NH right now the deer population is 0 deer per square mile. Makes for tough huntin lol

03-Dec-17
Haha, I hear ya. Where I am huntin in NH right now the deer population is 0 deer per square mile. Makes for tough huntin lol

03-Dec-17
Just heard the first shot of the day a mile or so away

03-Dec-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
My daily companion

03-Dec-17
Not true , its just will you be looking at right spot as they pass by that small window of view . You never know, stop thinkin about woodstove !

03-Dec-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Ol man tree buck ninja warrior playin.

03-Dec-17
Pal just had small buck 10 ft away

03-Dec-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
The big boom stick

03-Dec-17
Can’t get over how beautiful it is out today. Not a cloud in the sky 40 to 45 no wind. And no deer.

03-Dec-17
Come on man, you're our Sunday fix!

03-Dec-17
Well it’s 11:09 weather wise you couldn’t ask for a better day. Don’t even need a coat. My pal saw 5. I saw none. Still fun. Gotta climb down now and button Up camp cuz we got that 5 hr. Ride home. Next wk. end is last wk end of rifle. Then gonna go four 4 dayz blackpowder. Thanks for the ride.

03-Dec-17
We're pullin' for you, John... maybe that 8 pointer will come back by you... no doubt his ears are ringing, making him a little confused.

Shoot a big one!

:o)

03-Dec-17
Great stuff Drslyr. If you can love all of the experience like that you are already in the right frame of mind. Cheers

• Sitka Gear