SILVERADO 13-Dec-17
Rth1229 13-Dec-17
Busta'Ribs 14-Dec-17
TSI 14-Dec-17
Forest bows 14-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Wow!!! Incredible buck.

11-Dec-17
Yeah, I'd miss.... probably shoot right thru that mess on his head! Awesome looking character right there.

11-Dec-17
I thought from the title that Lefemine's magic mustard scored again...

11-Dec-17
LOL! Of course it WASN’T on a live hunt! ;-)

That is one gnarly rack! And those bases.................

11-Dec-17
Wow, stuff does drop in CT;)

Congrats.

11-Dec-17
What a giant! congrats to the lucky hunter.

11-Dec-17
He must have been fighting a lot. Look at all the blood on his antlers. Great deer. Love it when an anomaly screws with hunter's minds. Young man killed the pending WR non-typ here last year and now, that is all hunters are looking for.

11-Dec-17
Awesome buck! Was he the only one killed in CT this year? :) Congrats to the hunter!

11-Dec-17
Tons of mass. Congrats to him. Wonder what the buck looked like the previous years when he was chasing it.

11-Dec-17
There aren't any deer in CT, the live hunts prove it...that buck is from somewhere else

11-Dec-17
he said it was a 12 ptr 2 year ago an a 14 ptr last year

11-Dec-17
Easy to see how he lived so long to get so big! CT deer seem far craftier than even AL deer..... heheheheh....

Congrats to the hunter..... I don't know whitetails from nothin' but even I can tell that's a toad.....

11-Dec-17

11-Dec-17
Bow?

11-Dec-17
Before opening, I thought for sure this thread was going to be another attempt to beat Massachusetts at the most posts on a thread. :)

Nice buck and congrats to the hunter!

11-Dec-17
Did Pat just post a gun kill? :)

11-Dec-17
it was bow, he texted me the other day that's it taped out at 190". Mark is a good guy. well done for sure thx mark.....now we are gonna have stan Potts ,mark and terry dury and Lee lakosky hunting ct.....lmao!

11-Dec-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Is this the same deer?looks like crossbow in the photo.

11-Dec-17
Definitely the same deer. Look at the end of the left main beam.

11-Dec-17
Just took the Jiffypop off the stove. Let me grab a beer.

11-Dec-17
A nice deer no matter what it was killed with.

11-Dec-17
Just add snow,that's pretty cool

11-Dec-17
Maybe he shot it with his Bowtech while wearing a tenpoint hat then got the two mixed up when he brought the buck back out for better pics. ;-)

Great deer regardless. Congratulations to him.

11-Dec-17
Pat posting gun kills!! Hahaha

11-Dec-17
Great deer no matter what method of take!

11-Dec-17
Did Louisville Slugger make those antlers ??? Damn, what bases !

11-Dec-17
That's a dandy buck of a lifetime !!!

11-Dec-17
Looks like the same guy....looks like the same deer...BUT....the bases on the 1st deer are considerably larger than the 2nd pic. Use the hunters fingers as your "scale". Is it a possibility these are not wild deer?

11-Dec-17
Huge deer for sure but I don't think he'll go 200"

12-Dec-17
Same deer no doubt

12-Dec-17
Now that I see this deer in the light/snow I’d GUESS it would gross around 185”. Once in a lifetime deer. Hopefully his teeth are on the way to www.deerage.com

12-Dec-17
Ridiculous

12-Dec-17
No way its the same deer our first Ct snow was this past Saturday.

12-Dec-17
I know some guys that bought high dollar pen raised deer, bred 200" buck with good does and turned them lose in their neighbor Hood in Greenwich CT.

12-Dec-17
What????

12-Dec-17
Don’t know about being raised or not but it’s definately been killed with a crossbow crossgun or term of your choice.Its a great deer for sure I’d be proud of it no matter what weapon.This is why a crossbow section wouldn’t hurt,Its great for all to appreciate a special animal that normally might not get posted.congrats to the hunter.

13-Dec-17
Congratulations to Mr. Hiller on the buck of a lifetime, but in CT, the buck of a hundred lifetimes! Love the mass.

13-Dec-17
Yes I’ve seen the buck in person. It’s an impressive rack to say the least. The mass is incredible. I’m not sure that it will make the 200” mark 185-190” but maybe we will be surprised. It hasn’t been officially scored yet. It was taken with a crossbow, as Mark injured his back a few years ago. Mark is a very good hunter and has been at it a long time. He also took an exceptional 10 point this season. This is a monster for sure in this state and in the area that I hunt. Hell i run over 30 cams a season and have yet to get pics of one that goes over 140.

13-Dec-17
I grew up in Connecticut and Never imagined something like this would be cruising them woods

14-Dec-17
Not the same Buck? Really? Of course it's the same deer. So he killed it last week and then it snowed and he did a photo shoot in the snow. What's the problem with that? Right away, the conspiracy theory guys cry pen raised pet. Hey, I could be wrong, but I don't see anything at all questionable from those two pix. Lots of suburban deer die of old age!

14-Dec-17
Busts, only one post suggested the pen raised theory!Please don’t paint others with the same brush! I did not make any accusations or suggestions of any kind.I only pointed out that it was not a bow kill as the photo clearly shows.However I would suggest a deer rarely ever dies of old age!anywhere.

14-Dec-17
I never said this deer was pen raised. Y'all crazy!

• Sitka Gear