SixLomaz 11-Dec-17
kota-man 11-Dec-17
Buffalo1 11-Dec-17
Charlie Rehor 11-Dec-17
Grunt-N-Gobble 11-Dec-17
Starfire 11-Dec-17
Kurt 11-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Tired of surfing so thought I would ask you guys.

I have 3 compounds. Would like to purchase a good arrow quiver, but also purchase 4 extra brackets besides the one it comes with. 2 extra brackets for the other bows and 2 additional for the screw in tree caddys. I have had a difficult time just purchasing the extra brackets.

Yes, they are Hoyts. Thanks for any suggestions.

11-Dec-17
And fixed blade, GT 340s. Thank you.

11-Dec-17
I finally broke down and got a tight spot a couple years ago and love it. After using it a while I even started leaving it on my bow all the time. They have top notch customer service so I'm sure if you buy a quiver from them they will sell you the extra mounts.

11-Dec-17
Oh ya not cheap but i figure I'll never have to buy another.

11-Dec-17
Treelimb quivers sells separate brackets as well. I've used one of their quivers on my bow for the past 2 years and have been pleased with it.

11-Dec-17
Thanks guys.

Looked at Tight Spot, and know they are highly rated. Interested in the 5 arrow quiver. Looks like the bracket requires you to rotate the quiver in? James River Archery, is that a good source for them?

bk, Tree Limb is also interesting. a little less expensive and it looks like you can buy direct. Is that what you do? Thanks.

I do like that Tight Spot has its own tree bracket. Appears to be a very light and strong design.

Thanks Scrappy and bk.

11-Dec-17
I’ve only ever used kwikee quiver and have been very happy with them. Good price and good quality. I’ve bought on eBay, not sure where else you can get them. Lots of extra brackets a well.

11-Dec-17
Yes, I bought one direct for my Obsession, with the same camo pattern. It's a nice design, and I got their cheapest one.....Lots of folks like the tight spots, but I'm very pleased with my Treelimb and see no reason to change.

11-Dec-17
Tight Spot takes the cake. Solid quiver with modular attachments.

11-Dec-17
Get a Tight Spot with a couple extra brackets and you're good to go.

11-Dec-17
I've used Kwikee Kwivers for upteen years. All different arrow capacities, camp patterns, mounts for bow, tree and a side quiver. Been most pleased with zero problems. Pretty universal set up and reasonable prices.

11-Dec-17
I have used a tightspot on my two compounds and also on my recurve. On or off it shoots the same. They will sell extra brackets but it’s very easy to transfer from one bow to another.

11-Dec-17
Tightspot. You can get extra brackets for your bows and you can get a single screw-in bracket that mounts to the quiver itself. Mounts between the vertical rods. Squeeze the rods to mount it or remove. Very simple.

11-Dec-17
I have used Kwikee and Alpine quivers with extra brackets and brackets that screw into threes. I am currently using the kwikee because I like how it hold my axis arrow. Small enough gripper to keep the arrow secure but pliable enough to allow them to go in and out in sub zero weather.

11-Dec-17
Majority wins. I ordered the 5 arrow Tight Spot and two extra bow brackets and two tree brackets. ( I will leave one in a tree and forget where no doubt.)

Thanks guys. FYI they improved it this year and built it a little stronger, at least that is what TS said when I called.

11-Dec-17
Great choice with a Tight Spot. Mine has been through 6 seasons on my main hunting bow, with the spare mounting plate already installed on the backup bow. High quality.

Only issue I have had is dropping Easton Carbon Injection 330 (ultra slim) arrows in the #1 slot (nearest to bow string) and losing them on back country hunts. I solved the issue by fabbing a wider adjustment wedge to tighten up the #1 slot. Works perfect now. Never had an issue with regular carbon shafts, it held them fine. Good luck with it!!

11-Dec-17
Thanks.

19-Dec-17

Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Habitat for Wildlife's embedded Photo
Tight Spot quiver installed, as well as the extra brackets on the backups. Hope it functions as well as it looks!

Thanks again.

• Sitka Gear