Contributors to this thread:
Second Shot 11-Dec-17
EMB 11-Dec-17
Mule Power 11-Dec-17
EMB 12-Dec-17
Hessticles 12-Dec-17
Pyrannah 12-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Next year I will have 8 Preference Points for Wyoming. Where to go and which outfitter do you recommend? Success is great but the adventure is more important to me. I'm looking for a horseback into the back country, week long adventure. Thanks in advanced.

11-Dec-17
Try Triple Three Outfitters. You didn't mention which animal. Craig runs a quality outfit. I've hunted antelope and mule deer with him and was very pleased. I still plan on hunting elk with him. That is a back country trip by horseback into the Big Horns. There are good reviews here on them too.

11-Dec-17
Craig passed away last year EMB but if you've hunted with him before you may know the new owner Phil Rutt. Great guy who runs the business just like Craig did.

I just received this years copy of Wyoming Outdoors and I see Trip 3 killed the 3rd largest non typical bull this past season.

12-Dec-17
Boy, I did not know that. God bless.

12-Dec-17
I have 8 as well going into the draw, but im in a predicament! I planned on hunting with my hunting buddy in a 3 point unit, which I have been successful in every year I have hunted or put in for a 8 point unit and hunt by myself. ugh....

12-Dec-17
Go for the success!!!

I have five right now and waiting a bit yet.. complete rookie here though and doing my first excursion in Colorado this yr

• Sitka Gear