Charlie Rehor 12-Dec-17
Twinetickler 12-Dec-17
MT in MO 12-Dec-17
Bowriter 12-Dec-17
PA-R 12-Dec-17
suony5 12-Dec-17
ARROWONEPY 12-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Headed to north central KS this week to try to find a buck for Christmas dinner. Anything still chasing the ladies, or are they on their feed to bed patterns? Thanks for any up to date info!

11-Dec-17
I don’t know what’s going on in Kansas. However this past weekend in SD I seen 7 good bucks while coyote hunting. 4 of them were on the bed to feed routine.

I did come across 3 bucks chasing around 2 does. One was a really big deer. If I had to guess 21” spread and long tined.

11-Dec-17
My buddy killed a super good buck on public ground in Maryland last thursday runnin a doe fawn really hard for 20 minutes before he could finally get the shot

11-Dec-17
Haven't seen any signs of rut action recently in south east Illinois.

11-Dec-17
Awesome love to hear reports of deer on their feet in daylight! We hunted the first week of November and it was tough, hope to have a little better action this time!

11-Dec-17
Can't speak for Kansas but have seen late rut activity in MT before. Any does that didn't get bred will go into second estrus and some of the fawns/younger does will go into heat late too. That can kick some bucks into gear again if you get a hot doe around. I watched a 140" deer try to breed a fawn last year just before christmas near my house. She was definitely in heat as I had not seen that deer before and was keeping a close eye out. It can happen! Good luck and let us know how you do.

11-Dec-17
I've been kicking around the idea of a semi live hunt, either way I'll let you know what we see and hopefully put a hole in!

11-Dec-17
Had a fork horn chasing 2 does Friday evening in east central Illinois.

12-Dec-17
A friend sent me videos a few days ago of two nice bucks chasing on one of his job sites, northern ky on the Ohio river.

12-Dec-17
I’ll carry my grunt call until I’m done in Mid-January.

12-Dec-17
Awesome, I can't wait to get back in a tree! Good luck to everyone still out hittin hard!

12-Dec-17
Saw 4 bucks chasing does last weekend in south Missouri. One was a shooter. Found a new rub line about 100 yards above one of my tree stands in the same area that wasn't there 3-4 weeks ago during rifle season...

12-Dec-17
As always,it varies from area to area. Can be red hot oneplace, go two miles down the road and it is dead.

12-Dec-17
Haven't seen any chasing, saw some fresh rubs, see groups of does and yearly at last light in fields, hope it will change.

12-Dec-17
I watched a nice 4x4 breed a doe yesterday morning in Nebraska

12-Dec-17
I carry my grunt tube and rattling horns from opening day till the last day which is January 10th.. its never to late

• Sitka Gear