Ken Moody Safaris 20-Dec-17
Ken Moody Safaris 20-Dec-17
standswittaknife 20-Dec-17
Ken Moody Safaris 05-Jan-18
Scar Finga 05-Jan-18
Ken Moody Safaris 05-Jan-18
Ken Moody Safaris 09-Jan-18
13-Dec-17
www.kenmoodysafaris.com Ken Moody Safaris has greatly expanded its operations to now offer hunting on eight areas spread over four different countries...From Mozambique, Benin, the Congo, and South Africa, we hunt everything these countries have to offer. In South Africa we have two beautiful bush camps in the Limpopo and North West Provinces as well as luxury accommodations in the North West and Western Cape Provinces. From our Western Cape locale we additionally offer deep sea fishing, shark cage diving, bird hunting and more. We are still offering our two most popular packages from either of our bush camp venues in the North West and the Limpopo...the BWANA Basic is a seven day safari for $3999 and includes trophy fees for (1) Gemsbok or Blue Wildebeest, (1) Impala, (1) Warthog, (1) Jackal, and (1) Baboon...the SHARPSHOOTER Package is a seven or ten day safari for $8000 (7 day) or $8800 (10 day) and includes trophy fees for (1) Kudu, (1) Gemsbok, (1) Blue Wildebeest, (1) Impala, and (1) Warthog.

Additionally, we have three new packages from our luxury lodge location in the North West. These seven day safaris are for species that have become overpopulated there and need to be hunted off...Package 1 includes trophy fees for (1) Nyala, (1) Zebra, (1) Blue Wildebeest, (3) Impala, (1) Warthog, and (1) Baboon. The price is $5750 for one client or $3925 each for two clients splitting the package. Package 2 includes trophy fees for (1) Zebra, (1) Blue Wildebeest, (3) Impala, and (1) Baboon. The price is $4550 for one client or $3325 each for two clients splitting the package. Package 3 includes trophy fees for (2) Zebra, (2) Blue Wildebeest, and (4) Impala. The price is $4975 for one client or $3538 each for two clients splitting the package. As you can see, we are over populated with grazers on this property. You'll be hunting from luxury accommodations located only one hour from Johannesburg.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected]

13-Dec-17

Ken Moody Safaris's embedded Photo

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17
Looks good Ken!

13-Dec-17
Ken, My dad and I would like to come back but this year is not available. What would you presume the packages in the future would look like?

13-Dec-17
You're killin' me. Northwest package #1 looks inviting :)

13-Dec-17
Danny, we’d love to have you and your father back. Package prices and all rates are based on the rate of exchange at the time they are made so if the exchange rate stays relatively the same package prices won’t fluctuate much....

Yes, package 1 at our luxury locale is a superb option. The property has far too many grazers so we’re offering some great rates to help reduce those numbers. Email if you’d like more info.

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17

13-Dec-17
While you enjoy a superb bowhunting experience, your wives will be very happy with the lodge and accommodations.

13-Dec-17
Bump for an awesome deal..

14-Dec-17
I have received some responses and inquiries so I'd like to provide a bit more details with regards to the luxury lodge packages. The ranch is an 11,250 acre licensed private nature reserve which we have complete and total exclusivity on. It is only one hour from Johannesburg making for easy airport transfer. There has been no hunting whatsoever on this property for 18 years and as a result, it is overpopulated with species that graze such as wildebeest, impala, zebra, etc. which are very heavy on the grass. It also has a ton of kudu, sable, and nyala. Some of the largest sable in South Africa reside on this property. The lodge is extremely nice and provides an upscale experience for any non hunting companions. Depending on which package is booked, clients will save anywhere from $1300 to $3000 off our normal rates. These three packages represent a great opportunity to bowhunt in a game rich environment with game that has received zero pressure. None of these animals have ever been hunted before so walk and stalk is certainly an option. There are also lots of cape buffalo and some hippo and lion on the ranch as well.

15-Dec-17
ttt

17-Dec-17
Sheww---one of these days.....

17-Dec-17
We’ll be ready when you are. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. [email protected]

18-Dec-17
Keep putting pictures up so I can convince my wife to go. Those are some really nice accommodations.

18-Dec-17
P.S what is the cost to bring a non hunter?

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17
Hope these additional photos help your wife make the right decision, ha, ha. All photos are from the reserve. This luxury location is a registered 4 star private nature reserve. It has been recognized to possess some of the largest sable in South Africa and Roan Antelope reside on the reserve as well. We have quota on some very large bulls. Again, we have total exclusivity on this reserve. The observer rate is $200/day. I appreciate the PMs and emails I have receive and will answer all of you today. Thanks.

18-Dec-17

18-Dec-17
Your private pool and chalet awaits.

18-Dec-17
Where's the Castles?

18-Dec-17
On ice brother! You know we have them, lol.

18-Dec-17
You know when you bring Brenda over she’s going to kick your butt for not bringing her the last time. I know you told her how rough it was and she’d never like it, ha, ha. Wait till she sees this place!

18-Dec-17
She is going to see it tonight and I'm setting up a firm not to be screwed with date

18-Dec-17
Sounds good Dave.

18-Dec-17
Thanks Ken, now the wife wants to know if we can have the room with the sliding glass doors and the great view. How much for one of those beautiful Sable?

18-Dec-17
Hey Dale, nice to hear from you. I’m sure you can have any room you like, lol. This particular reserve boasts some of the largest Sable in SA. Send me a PM if interested and I’ll put together a Sable package for you.

18-Dec-17
Also, anyone wishing to be added to our newsletter list, just send me your email address via PM here and we’ll get you included. We’re closing in on 10,000 recipients so help us hit that mark.

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17

20-Dec-17
Some of the hides from our nature reserve venue. Big and roomy with thatched roofs to stay cool inside. Above ground to deter mamba encounters. They love pit blinds.

I’d like to thank the six bowsiters that booked hunts with us yesterday to bow hunt this exclusive reserve. We’ll provide you and your families a 5 Star experience. If anyone has any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. I normally reply within minutes.

20-Dec-17
Good for them.. will have a blast

05-Jan-18
We’ve just received an additional quota of 15 Sable bulls, 38-43”, from our nature reserve location highlighted in this thread. Trophy fee is $2000 less than our normal rate. As this is one of the premier Sable hunting properties in SA, the opportunities for big, mature bulls are plentiful.

05-Jan-18
Dang it, I am never going to be able to retire! This is one of my big bucket list items! Gonna show the wife:)

05-Jan-18
if you book one of the packages listed in this thread then you can add a Sable for even a better discounted rate.

09-Jan-18

We will be exhibiting at the Garden State Outdoor Sports Show in Edison, New Jersey this weekend. Stop by and see us.

I’ll be with the good looking blonde, lol.

Also, have a re-look at the packages we have available here on this thread. Outstanding value and luxury accommodations for the family.

• Sitka Gear