drslyr 17-Dec-17
Moons22 17-Dec-17
mrw 17-Dec-17
mrw 17-Dec-17
Paul 17-Dec-17
drslyr 17-Dec-17
17-Dec-17
6:04 AM LIVE from Ma*
Two Massholes back at it for our last muzzleloader morning hunt for the yr. in NY Been tough. I think I angered the deer gods when they offered me so many opportunities with the bow that I refused. My usual stove side pondering before I get ready to head out. Gonna try the red pine stand again where I saw the 13 deer 2 days ago. Today the conditions are perfect. 18 degrees no wind 5 inches of new flurries. Gotta laugh at the weather predictors up here. Cloudy weekend turned into 2 days of sow with a total of about 7 in. That’s it for now. Will txt from the stand.

17-Dec-17
Good luck, never give up.

17-Dec-17
Good luck

17-Dec-17

mrw's embedded Photo
mrw's embedded Photo
Good luck. I'm in little Rhody. 13 degrees here right now. Using the bow in the blind. See how long i can sit before I get too frozen.

17-Dec-17
looking for a last minute miracle and I hope you find one

17-Dec-17
Doe just trotted by 50 yds no shot too much brush.

17-Dec-17
Go get em good luck

17-Dec-17
I got - cold. Probably last hunt until January where Rhody is still bow until 1/31.

17-Dec-17
Drslyr, with the deer following you, wind don't you j hook to the stand so you can get a shot?

17-Dec-17
Still hunting ?

17-Dec-17
Sorry hunt over . Just saw that one doe first light. First time in 20 yrs. I went deerless at our NY camp. By choice though. Had lots of bow shot opps. Just not the deer I was looking for. Still got a few slim chances left at home here in ma. Got a 4s doe tag but have been in NY so long I v'e got no intel on local deer. Hit or miss I guess. Now looking for meat not horns. Got about 3 or 4 hunts left. Then its on to the predators.

• Sitka Gear