Scoot 19-Dec-17
Brotsky 20-Dec-17
Starfire 20-Dec-17
splitlimb13 20-Dec-17
splitlimb13 20-Dec-17
NIson 20-Dec-17
WV Mountaineer 20-Dec-17
19-Dec-17
I dont have the mission craze, but i do have a mission bow. I love it and have absolutely no issues with it. Sounds like you have a good plan to get back out there, good luck.

19-Dec-17
I got one for my daughter. It's perfect for what you're trying to do with it and it will kill animals. It's also light wt which is great for kids and people with shoulder issues.

19-Dec-17
I too, think it will be perfect for your needs at this time... You have nothing to lose.... Once you finish with it, if you decide to switch bows, you can sell it and recoup some of your money.... good luck.

19-Dec-17
Check the Quest Radical compound. It's 29" axle to axle, 7" brace, adjustable 15-70#, and accommodates up to 30" draw length.

I shot one a while back when I helped a friend select a "budget starter" bow and was impressed.

Theyre sold as both a kit and bow only.

Give them a look, you might like them.

19-Dec-17
GH, recommend in getting a Bow Trainer for your rehab, money well spent. I got one for several rotators and helped great in getting back to my hunting bow. The pull starts at 15#-100# and can get a good work out on both sides, developed by a PT for rehab archers.

19-Dec-17
I think it'll serve you well given your situation. My son shoots one and it's a great bow given its adjustability. However, given how much adjustment it has, it sacrifices a little in performance. But, inside of reasonable ranges it will more than do its job if you do yours.

20-Dec-17

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
This bear was killed with a 40# Mission Craze at 24” draw length. Use a heavy arrow and good COC head and you’ll be good to go!

20-Dec-17

Starfire's embedded Photo
My dad bought a Mission Craze when he needed to start lowering his poundage. The higher let off over his old 90s era 60% let off helped. His shooting improved, great bow. He shot his last buck with it at 80 years old. He has since passed away and my daughter now uses that bow. Attached is a picture of his first and last deer. First one was 1969 with a Starfire recurve made by Black Widow.

20-Dec-17
Just my 2 cents, I'm not a bowtech guy typically, but for lighter poundage the Eva shocky is awesome. Only problem is idk if they turn down to 25# . Good luck.

20-Dec-17
Also the infinite edge ... It's a better built bow and can be adjusted from 15-70 lbs I believe. Just trying to think of something a little better than the mission for you . The edge is probably your best bet. Hope it helps.

20-Dec-17
My son, wife, and mom all have one and it has served them well and also saved me a ton of money so far with a growing boy!!!

20-Dec-17
I bought one last year about this time. It is a fast shooting, quiet little bow. I have since bought another mission bow that’s a lot faster and quieter. But, thiat mission was my first compound since 2010. And no doubt would have killed anything I shot with it. It was a really good bow. God Bless

• Sitka Gear