Contributors to this thread:
Elkslayer615 26-Dec-17
fastflight 26-Dec-17
midwest 26-Dec-17
hunt'n addict 26-Dec-17
Ucsdryder 26-Dec-17
planebow 26-Dec-17
26-Dec-17
I'm sure a lot of people on this site watch Born and Raised Outdoors, but for the people that don't it's an awesome YouTube channel. These guys are real hunters hunting real public land. It shows the ups and the downs of elk hunting I highly encourage everybody to go check them out. Their "Land of the Free" project is very good. Go check them out!

26-Dec-17
I couldn't agree more. Takes a lot of time to watch all the Land of the Free videos but they show the ups and downs way better than anything else I have ever watched. The guys that are putting 16 kills in 2 hours of video just don't do it for me.

26-Dec-17

midwest's Link
Lots of BRO fans on this site. Enjoyed the Land of the Free project very much and looking forward to their next project. There is another thread on here about LOF.

...at my link.

26-Dec-17
I watched every episode as well and will likely watch some episodes again. Entertaining and educational. BRO hit it out of the park with the LOF series.

26-Dec-17
Land of the free was fantastic. They got their asses kicked in a couple states. If you can’t relate to that, you either haven’t done it long enough or aren’t doing it right! ;)

When it all came together, some of the sequences were excellent!!!

26-Dec-17
I enjoyed the whole series, showed what hunting is like instead of one bull after another.

• Sitka Gear