Cheesehead Mike 17-Apr-18
greg simon 17-Apr-18
Rut Nut 18-Apr-18
30-Dec-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Anyone see Toms FB post?

30-Dec-17
Dude shoulda got a better ape suit. That one is ill fitting to say the least.

30-Dec-17
Sasquatch for Heisman????

30-Dec-17
EX wife.......

30-Dec-17
It's just my sister-in-law.

30-Dec-17
Ah hell, hammer beat me to it..........

30-Dec-17
oh boy

30-Dec-17
Hunting season’s not even over everywhere and he’s already dying for attention??

This guy should run for Prezidint.

30-Dec-17

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Proper shot placement for Sasquatch.

30-Dec-17
It's a sow.

30-Dec-17
I would definitely go fixed blade over RAGE on that beast... "when your trophy of a lifetime hinges on your BH, don't use a BH with hinges...."

30-Dec-17
how come nobody has a modern digital camera in color when big foot show up?

30-Dec-17

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Generally Tom posts good stuff. He's a great guy! I like the guy, he was nice to me.

30-Dec-17
Does anybody know when they rut?

30-Dec-17
"Does anybody know when they rut? " I would venture to guess "any chance they get", and hide your women and children

30-Dec-17
Looks like a 32c cup on that left ( chest).....

30-Dec-17
I think they need to come up with Bigfoot decoy.

30-Dec-17
But they do have ‘em for 3D, right?

And if that’s a C cup, she must be a good 8’ tall...

30-Dec-17
I’d never chance a frontal shot on a bigfoot, or a yeti for that matter.

30-Dec-17
Need to ask that guy in Colorado that said he was raped by one.

30-Dec-17
I want to know when and where that was taken. Then I'd like to know whose trail cam it was. Finally if your going to shoot a big foot you better hope it doesn't have a name, you think the dentist had it bad. Wait for the first guy to shoot a Bigfoot, he'll be strung up for sure.

30-Dec-17
Brot, I think that’s going to be to high...Hit the ‘dead space’!

30-Dec-17
Hmmmm..... I would say there's some "manscaping" that needs to be done

30-Dec-17
LOL, that's all I can say on public forum...

30-Dec-17
Are crossbows allowed?

30-Dec-17
I always wandered what I'd do if I saw a bigfoot within bowrange.

30-Dec-17
His ears look a little droopy...

30-Dec-17
Not so fast...........people did not believe there were deer in CT until some guy got one on a live hunt this week. You have to keep an open mind.

30-Dec-17
That's a solid 8 footer....

30-Dec-17
That’s hilarious Grant!

30-Dec-17
If Pat kills one on a live hunt in CT I will certainly believe!

--jim

30-Dec-17
How many points does it take to draw a non-resident tag?

Is it a once in a lifetime draw hunt?

Could it be that the "NA 29" is going to the"NA 30" and Miranda has already scored? Is this the big announcement?

Will it be eligible for P&Y and or B & C? Skull measurement, since it apparently has no horns or antlers?

Is baiting a legal means of taking the creature?

30-Dec-17

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
That’s funny...I was watching some hunting show the other day on YouTube...(Arizona) this popped up on the bottom of the screen... I was sure to take a photo and send it to Steve Ward

30-Dec-17
Have a friend that told me a hilarious story. Him and some friends got a ghillie suit. They would put it on and at night walk across the highway far enough away that people couldn’t tell exactly what it was. News paper posted articles of mysterious creature. Then one night some drunk farmer decided to run down the night critter. He launched off the highway across the field sending crap flying everywhere. The guy wearing the suit was running for his life. Fortunately there was a ditch that he was able to jump across or he would have been mounted on the farmers wall. That was the last time the night creature was ever seen.

30-Dec-17
A little thin. Needs another year. Lol

30-Dec-17

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
It's ROSIE!

30-Dec-17
Woods Walker, that’s not funny. I just ate a snack and it didn’t taste good the 2nd time down!

30-Dec-17
Ike, with Sasquatch you gotta remember hit em high watch em die, hit em low watch em go! :)

31-Dec-17
I have always wanted to go buy a gorilla suit and go walk around the neighbors property at night a week or so before deer season opens. I am pretty sure with the number of trail cams they run that I could get my picture taken. I am sure that they wouldn't be hunting for awhile after they found a pic of a gorilla on their camera. With all of the problems they have given me over the years with the stupid stuff they do during deer season it would serve them right.

31-Dec-17
"I always wandered what I'd do if I saw a bigfoot within bowrange."

- Schedule a CT Scan?? lol

31-Dec-17
Pat got one once. As he posed for a pic with it it got up and ran away

31-Dec-17

Thunderflight 's embedded Photo
Thunderflight 's embedded Photo

31-Dec-17
They do make a nice rug.

31-Dec-17
One occupies the White House currently;)

Just kidding. I wanted to get some CF guys fired up before they started drinking tonight;)

31-Dec-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo

31-Dec-17
You’ve got to get them early, Nick. Otherwise they end end up with rub patches. Best if taken before mid-May.

31-Dec-17
has mirandas announcement been made yet. it was supposed to happen today.

31-Dec-17
Woods Walker: No, sorry I'm sure that is a really just a nasty, hairy "Big Mouth".

31-Dec-17

Salagi's Link
Bou'bound - he did post today on FB

FULL DISCLOSURE: Anything that remains "unexplained" grows even more mysterious as time passes and human thought attempts to reason with it. I have over 50 Sasquatch and Yeti books in my library... and all are interesting reads. The imagination is a powerful thing... and those who have claimed to see a Bigfoot know that they saw something they can't explain.

It doesn't help that people attempt to fake sightings, tracks and accounts which fuels the conspiracy that everything associated with these myths is fake. Unexplained trail camera photos exist.. some that show the appearance of an upright apelike creature... A monastery in Nepal is the curator of a presumed Yeti scalp.... and it's DNA is a human source unknown.... "missing link".. Many Everest expeditions have documented tracks as well as sightings and about 25% of all books on mountaineering the Himalayas discuss the existence or myth of Yeti..... most stories passed to climbers by Sherpa. Bigfoot sightings are everywhere but over 75% occurred in the rainforests of the Pacific Northwest. 1000 year old cave paintings of upright looking "bear creatures" exist in Northern California...

I too want to believe in bigfoot .... yet there are only a couple of plausible explanations. Giant upright walking apes existed in Southeast Asia 50,000 years ago.. and theories are a strain of these may still exist in small numbers. But it's theory and unlikely. Neanderthal man also looked more ape than human.. walked upright and were of stocky build with shorter legs and longer arms.. ... yet this sub-specie of humans lived in Europe and died out 40,000 years ago.

The most likely explanation of odd tracks or "sightings" would be upright walking bears.. Biologists know that some bears learn to walk on their hind legs to feed and it's possible that some individuals have a propensity for adapting to be bipeds more-so than others. Watch this entire link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRdwYdSXd8 I have trapped and bow hunted about 200 days a year for my entire adult life and can tell you of some hair raising stories I've experienced in wild places. But I have never glimpsed a Sasquatch or gazed upon a BigFoot track. ( but I do have some interesting stories.. stay tuned to my FB page!)

Think about it... If Bigfoot was a living wild animal... it would need to live under the same principals of all wildlife..... thus

"It defies all logic that there is a population of "bigfoot creatures" sufficient to keep them going. What it takes to maintain any species, especially a long-lived species, is you must have a breeding population." To those who have seen a Bigfoot.... I wish I would have been there with you to see it too!

31-Dec-17
2.5 million game trail cams placed all over "gods green earth" as my mother used to say,,,tells us Bigfoot does not exist......

31-Dec-17
You know, I never thought of that angle! Good point!

01-Jan-18
So, basically his post was just clickbait. Shocking. :)

01-Jan-18
The absence of good solid pictures and other evidence to prove or disprove their existence only holds water if you believe they are from this earth... It begs the question of whether we are the only ones "Out there" or here.... Man this is getting deep! HNY!!

01-Jan-18
So... It is definitely a full body mount, but does one go with the 1/2 sneak, lip curl, or just straight up posturing Bigfoot?

01-Jan-18
The most interesting primate species, possibly in our genus that might still be around is the Flores Hobbit. Do a YouTube search. Definitely not a big foot, but rather a little foot. And it was real, we have skeletons from several individuals. The Flores people claim it survived until the arrival of the first white people, although carbon dating on the bones are much much older, but it is possible it coexisted for tens of thousands of years with earlier hominid species.

01-Jan-18
The Dakota Mountain Lion made it all across the Mid West until it was killed on Interstate 84 in Connecticut.

.. ..

.. ..

2.5 million game trail cameras, and not one photo that I am aware of, until it ended up in I-84 dead.

- just say'n

;^)

01-Jan-18
Just sayin what tony?

01-Jan-18

tonyo6302's Link
Just say'n 2.5 million trail cameras is not a very accurate measurement of what is out there.

01-Jan-18

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
tonyo6302's embedded Photo

01-Jan-18
That cat was caught on police dash cam video in the Twin Cities area. It's scat was recovered from the area and matched the one killed in Connecticut.

Yes, I believe...I think. lol

01-Jan-18
"Does anyone really believe that nonsense about the CT mountain lion walking from SD to Connecticut? "

.. ..

.. ..

Pat,

If you have any evidence to refute the CT Lion story, and the DNA, I am all ears.

01-Jan-18
I thought originally it was the EX ...Sorry for that... Correction...Mother In Law ...100% confirmed !!!

01-Jan-18
There are bridges over all those rivers. That is why they refer to similar structures as catwalks

01-Jan-18
If there were Sasquatches, a hunter would have shot one by now. We go everywhere.

01-Jan-18
Yup... millions of hunters take to the woods every year and millions of trail cams out too. I have seen mountain lions in Missouri (two) bit have never seen a bigfoot. Many hunters see or have trial cam pics of mountain lions and bear in places they "don't exist", bit none have credible pics of or have shot a sasquatch.

01-Jan-18
When will this B.S. end?

01-Jan-18
Your talking about 1 lion that never happened to walk by a camera. Versus an entire population that has never been verified with pictures that prove anything.

01-Jan-18
As Steve Rinella has mentioned on his podcast a couple times, if Sasquatches were real, why hasn't anyone found their poop? And, why have none ever been hit by a car? Pretty much every other animal that lives in North America gets nailed along a highway eventually.

01-Jan-18
it is strange no hunter has chosen to publish a photo they may have taken, but the lack of trail cam evidence is easily addressed. These are smart animals, unlike the other things that we get photos of from game cameras. When a 'foot, is photo he knows it. he does not like it. he deals with it.

They destroy the camera, so there obviously will be no evidence. I would expect we could all agree that nearly all instances of "stolen" game cameras are a result of photoed 'squatches making off with the camera. There really is little other explanation for it, unless you believed other hunters may be stealing each others stuff in the woods, but that is not something hunters would do.

01-Jan-18
I met a guy out in Oregon last year that swears he came close to Big Foot.

01-Jan-18
"Pat got one once. As he posed for a pic with it it got up and ran away".

That's just funny. Got me laughing again. Best post on Bowsite in the last year. Sorry Pat. But, it's true.

01-Jan-18
I can't believe nobody has commented on Bou's "catwalk" comment...I lost some rice I was eating. Classic!!! Lol

01-Jan-18

01-Jan-18
Great entertainment guys!!! Did hear an account from a friend of mine about a friend of his who had a unidentified large critter experience. Unit 27 in eastern az. Rough big tough country in there. Guy is a predator control agent. No babe in he woods kinda guy. Was in the mountains deep with his horse n a pack mule for a few days n had a cross canyon stare down with a " definitely not a bear" creature. He refuses to discuss it with anyone, but he told his son and that's who told my friend. Nobody goin in there to play a hoax.thats the turf that Geronimo and all his people evaded the US army at will !! Just sayin ...

01-Jan-18
People see all kinds of things. The mind does funny things when it's looking for something or is uncertain of what it's looking at. I'll believe it when we have a dead one that I can touch. People believe all sorts of crazy stuff.

02-Jan-18
If you go to really want to find one, just go to Louisiana and tell the Cajuns that the season is closed on them.....but they are REAL good eatin'. They'll have one on the pole in a week!

02-Jan-18
Bigfoot saw me but nobody believes him.....

02-Jan-18

AH's embedded Photo
AH's embedded Photo
Favorite T-shirt I got this year

02-Jan-18
AH

easy to see why that is a riot to be sure. .........................

02-Jan-18

02-Jan-18
Bou, there is a bigfoot museum not far from my place that was a must visit last New Year's for the laugh. I thought my wife was going to get kicked out for being so loudly negative. Our favorite part was the "museum store" which included "Bigfoot Calls". Came in two sizes, large and small. Consisted of two round rocks in a bag that you bang together!!! Still amused

02-Jan-18
When I was in high school in the late 70s, I was a true believer that Bigfoot was real. My Dad always razzed me about it.

We were setting concrete forms and getting the grade ready to pour concrete out in our feedlot. The next morning, I went out to make sure everything was ready before the ready mix trucks showed up and there, in the sand, were about 10 huge footprints going across the prepped area.......My Dad still gets a kick out of it!

02-Jan-18
Almost as good as the idiot on the Travel Channel that was looking for a Yeti!

02-Jan-18
When is Tom going put an end to this thread?

How many millions click on this thread to to read of some incitefull news about or an interesting pontificating from Tom only to be taken down by this gibberish?

Apparently his publicist is still on holiday.

02-Jan-18
Early in the year to have the annual Bigfoot thread...... get it out of the way..... that's good, one less thing to have to worry about......

02-Jan-18

Sean D.'s Link

02-Jan-18
I have one similar to the one in my link that I picked up at Field and Stream

02-Jan-18
Every time I see one of those "Find the Big foot" programs on cable TV I recoil in disgust on what utterly ridiculous fools they make of themselves. I have watched multiple shows that flat out state that they are presently out in the woods with at least one if not more bigfoots and can hear them calling. I have said countless times if these companies can afford to produce such shows the video cameras alone they use to shoot the shows cost literally $10s of thousands of dollars they certainly could afford to buy a 250-300 or more top tear game cameras and utilizing GPS set them out on a grid pattern that would make it impossible for any animal the size of a person let alone a bigfoot to move through the area without getting caught on film multiple times settling the argument with photographic evidence once and for all that bigfoots actually exist. I can not be the only person who has thought of this. Add on top of this the countless thousands of game cams already in use in so called "bigfoot country" and never a single photo has emerged and sorry but that is why I feel it's BS.

02-Jan-18

patdel's embedded Photo
patdel's embedded Photo

02-Jan-18

patdel's embedded Photo
One more and I'm out.
patdel's embedded Photo
One more and I'm out.

02-Jan-18
Not sure I am with you on your cat theory Pat...For one, Mountain Lions can swim. Two, all of those rivers freeze. I mean, you can walk across the Great Lakes right now....

03-Jan-18
Did anyone actually read the post, and the follow up?

03-Jan-18

Nomad's Link

05-Jan-18
All of the tribes acknowledge some type of creature like this and there is a extinct great ape “ giganticus pithicus” so you never know . Just saying .

08-Jan-18

DL's Link
Here’s some fun pictures

08-Jan-18
I think the most compelling argument for Bigfoot not existing is that no bodies have been produced when it would undoubtedly be a million (or even perhaps multi-million dollar) pay day for the hunter(s) who gave exclusive access to a major news network. Think about that...who is the best backcountry big game hunter in the world? Take that same personality/skillset, dangle that financial incentive in front of them and we still haven't ever seen a body? C'mon... I love the romanticism of Bigfoot but at some point rationale minds have to prevail.

08-Jan-18
Most hunters say they would shoot one with no problem. Here’s the issue that would probably happen IF you ever saw what you thought was one. Are you sure it isn’t someone in some kind of suit? Now you go from Bigfoot to jail time for shooting someone.

08-Jan-18
Another way of saying it - if Bigfoot existed, there would be some very accomplished hunters who would have undoubtedly come across it, and one of those hunters would have realized they were looking at a very sizeable sum of money if they went back in, shot one, and packed it out. My comment wasn't for the chance encounter, but the dedicated professional out there that is willing to go after Bigfoot as if it were a trophy ram, buck, bull, etc. The skillsets of some of the hunters on Bowsite (regular Joe's and indsutry pro's alike) are pretty remarkable and Bigfoot would get its ticket punched if they turned that focus to it. The reason that hasn't happened yet...Bigfoot isn't out there. Just my humble opinion.

08-Jan-18

Huntcell 's embedded Photo
Huntcell 's embedded Photo
They must have tender feet as it doesn’t take much to trap them.

16-Apr-18

Two Feathers's Link
Tim Wells is one of those guys who have been there and done that. This video footage had me asking is it real or bs. I'm thinking real.

16-Apr-18
I'm thinking that Tim Wells has a great sense of humor.

16-Apr-18
Yeah! Real BS for sure. They sure had a bunch of fun filming that. Hardly serious.

16-Apr-18
maybe bigfoot is the Wendigo??

16-Apr-18
Putting a Bigfoot on the ground would be a million dollar + payday...you really think it’s out there and no one has done that yet?? Any accomplished elk hunter wouldn’t have an issue quartering and packing it out (of which they could do quietly mind you). Then once you get it back to civilization you hold a limited press conference and charge big $$$...boom paydirt. I think accomplished hunters are the best argument against the existence of Bigfoot...

16-Apr-18
I heard that Mitch Rompola already killed a Bigfoot...

17-Apr-18
I saw it... very droopy ears...

17-Apr-18
Tim's video looked like a guy in a hoodie.

18-Apr-18

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I'm practicing for that once in a lifetime opportunity! ;-)

• Sitka Gear