Lumenocks Question
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
ground hunter 30-Dec-17
JL 30-Dec-17
ground hunter 31-Dec-17
ground hunter 31-Dec-17
30-Dec-17
So has anyone else had to screw around to get them to shut off easily? I bought their tool that has spacers on it, no good,,,,, bought there green gripper for twisting, hard to work with,,,,,, I have resorted to a small pair of pliers, to turn the nock, to get it off, but than have to make sure, it is lined up right with my cock feather..... any suggestions

30-Dec-17

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Maybe consider Clean-Shot Nock Outs. They have a metal sleeve on them and you can rotate it 90 degrees or so to lock the light in arm or off. In the off position you can practice with out wasting battery life. When ready to hunt, rotate the sleeve back and you're ready to go with it in armed position.

31-Dec-17
thanks my problem is, I use nocturnals for my compound, but I will try these nock outs,,,,, my lumenocks are on my Parker arrows for my cross bow, which I will be shooting till summer, due to my recovery,,,,,,,,

31-Dec-17
went on You Tube and got my answer,,,,, Keith Warren showed that with the tool, the nock simply has to be shaken, to turn off,,,,, duh ,,,, am I dumb

• Sitka Gear