Twinetickler 12-Jan-18
Twinetickler 23-Jan-18
Ermine 24-Jan-18
longspeak74 24-Jan-18
longspeak74 24-Jan-18
APauls 24-Jan-18
elvspec 24-Jan-18
04-Jan-18
On another thread, folks mentioned their experience with Ramcats. I'd be curious about those that have used them on several game animals and their results. Gracias.

04-Jan-18
I've heard they are very accurate

04-Jan-18
Killed a few things with them this year. Fly well. Good blood trails. Only criticism would be the thin blades. They're in my top 3-5 fixed heads

05-Jan-18
I used ramcats for the first time this year. I was very happy with them. Great flight, great penetration, great wound channels. I will be using them again.

05-Jan-18
I used them one season and harvested a doe, she dropped 20 yards from the spot of the shot. Don't use them anymore because of the little screws and the blades loosened up on me all the time. PIA.........

08-Jan-18
Killed an antelope last year with a Ramcat....incredible sound at the hit. Buck went 30 yds. Hesitant to use them on elk due to the skinny blades.

09-Jan-18
My fiance has killed one bull and one cow elk and a nice mulie buck with ramcats. She is absolutely deadly out to 50 yards and the ramcats work great!

09-Jan-18
No doubt ramcat is a lethal head for sure and fly very well!!! The screw can get annoying and the blades are a bit on the thin side. I prefer the QAD EXODUS swept blade over the ramcat. It's a more rigid design and without the screw .

10-Jan-18
they fly great but the blades break on thick bones.use loctite on the screw

11-Jan-18
Thanks for the help. Mucho appreciado.

11-Jan-18
they are way more trouble then they are worth. lots of better qauality choices out there.

11-Jan-18
Decent broadhead, killed my deer with it this year and did the job... but their customer service is PISS POOR, maybe even worse than that....

11-Jan-18
I have had terrific experience with these heads but I’ve only killed about 15 animals so far. I like the 1 3/8” inch, three blade cut on the 100 grain heads. No issues with me on screws and the blades are not thin they are tapered. Flight is excellent. C

11-Jan-18
My local Wal-Mart just put Ramcats on closeout for 21.00 a three pak...I think I will grab remaining inventory.

11-Jan-18
I use my TightSpot, 5 arrow Quiver and load three Ramcat heads in the center three slots and two other heads on the two remaining outside arrow slots. Works fine! Have been very impressed by the bone breaking ability. I had one blade bend on my Mulie but never had a blade break. But i’ll Repeat only 15 animals killed so far.

12-Jan-18
Just saw Wally World had these on clearance down to $21 a 3 pack. Are they worth $7 a piece?

23-Jan-18
Dropped them again to $17 a three pack.

24-Jan-18
Grab me a few packs at that price and I’ll pay you guys back. 17 dollars?

24-Jan-18
How would you say they compare to Thunderheads or Montecs?

24-Jan-18
Noted on the comparison to Thunderheads and Montecs, Thanks.

24-Jan-18
Disappointing. I usually tune into these threads to see awesome pics of wound channels ;)

24-Jan-18
I’m assuming you guys talking about the original Ramcats right?

• Sitka Gear