Inshart 10-Jan-18
wyobullshooter 10-Jan-18
Mule Power 10-Jan-18
AaronShort 11-Jan-18
Shoe 11-Jan-18
shiloh 11-Jan-18
yooper89 14-Sep-18
06-Jan-18
Wooltimate on sale! Get it before it's gone. Bought the hoodie, vest, and pants all for $180. I thought that was a steal

06-Jan-18

Grunter's Link

06-Jan-18
Anybody that has this stuff, what do you think of the outfitter camo? I have been really wanting to get some asat or predator, but havent gotten myself to pull the trigger, mostly due to price. This outfitter camo seems to be a nice open pattern, any thoughts on how it will be for treestand hunting whitetails? Thanks for the heads up, grunter and thanks to anyone with thoughts for me on my question

06-Jan-18
I like the outfitter camo alot. It isn't as good as ASAT or Predator IMO but good none the less. I like that it is open and relatively light so that it's not too dark like alot of other camo out there.

06-Jan-18
Thanks, Just bought the hoddie and jacket. Really love this stuff. That bad part is that last month I bought two neck gaitors and headgear at great prices... before they sold out. I was so impressed that I bought the Vest at $79.00..... on it's on sale at a steal :(

06-Jan-18
I have the outfitter camo too and like it a lot. Very good product

06-Jan-18
Is the hoodie and jacket about the same thickness or warmth? Don't need both do you? Would the vest and hoodie be good for a cold weather sit? Or is the jacket needed? I didn't like that the jacket had no hood

06-Jan-18
I bought a vest and pants. I've always wanted a wool type vest in the outfitter design. Thx Grunter!

06-Jan-18
Good suffield but looks like only med sizing 2x guy here . Love my standhunter bibs and coat

06-Jan-18
Are the jacket and pants heavy weightwise? Usually hike in with everything buckled to my pack and dress at base of tree or in it

06-Jan-18
Outfitters camo works great the whole wooltimate line is great.

06-Jan-18
love mine

06-Jan-18
Grunter- I have the hooded pullover and I love it. I use it late season as an outer layer. Bought one size larger to fit over a puffy. Outfitter camo. Only knock is I have a lot of beggars lice where I hunt. One walk and I am covered. pent 2 hours removing burrs from it and my glomitts.

06-Jan-18
The wife and I both have the Wooltimate gear. It's great for the money and warm enough for single digit temps when properly layered. As for te out fitter camo I have lots of it, It is a great pattern for my area NW Ohio and matches well with western terrain and cover as well. For the $$ you can't wrong.

07-Jan-18
The sale is still on. I spent about 500 bucks and if I had paid full price it would of been close to $1400. The Extreme bibs are still on sale as well as the coat. Shawn

07-Jan-18
Just ordered a jacket and pants. Thanks again fellas!

07-Jan-18
I'm wearing my pants and jacket now....-3 this am, about 6 now. As mentioned, for the money they are hard to beat

Camo works well to.....just shot a coyote at 30 yards...he never saw me! Ha

07-Jan-18
This is my 4th season with the jacket and pants. I love this stuff..warm, quiet, comfortable. If bibs were available when I bought mine, I would have gotten the bibs. Just my preference.

The sleeves are very large, which I like. An arm guard will solve that.

You will be pleased with you purchase.

07-Jan-18
Have used the outfitter camo on fleece for years it is excellent Imo.

07-Jan-18
NOTE: if you order the vest... it runs large. I usually order XL and it was way to big for me. Large vest fist just right over other clothes.

07-Jan-18
All of it runs a bit bigger then normal. I bought the extreme coat and bibs and an XL is big enough to add a couple layers and I am 6ft 225 and 48" chest. Shawn

07-Jan-18
I have the Berber fleece in outfitter camp and have zero complaints. Good stuff

07-Jan-18
Sold! That’s a hell of a deal. I wear a 36 waist which is all they had left. I’d have preferred 38s so I can wear a layer or two underneath but I see the post saying the stuff runs a bit big so I pushed the button. I was already looking at them over Christmas and thinking about a pair and at that price it was a no brainer.

Thanks Grunter!!!

07-Jan-18
Dang.... called to see if I selected the correct pattern and they said out of stock and on back order. I hope they don’t end up canceling that order on me.

07-Jan-18
Which pattern, mule?

07-Jan-18
Outfitter. But I had her check stock on the other pattern too and she said that’s also out of stock.

07-Jan-18
Shoot. Wonder if i got in before they ran out. Dont need it for about 11 months tho, so guess its not a big deal.

08-Jan-18
Damn.... cancelled my order and discontinued. None available from any retail location either.

08-Jan-18
It was pretty slim pickings at the Dundee Mi. store on New Years weekend. Was able to find the wife's pants and pullover. My guess is that they will discontinue the stuff. Same thing with the berber fleece outfitter line of outer wear.

08-Jan-18
The Wooltimate vest was on sale a couple years ago and was tops on my Christmas list. This summer Wooltimate was on sale and I picked up the pants in size 36, which fits fine but not a lot of room for layering underneath. Thankfully they are very warm and a set of longjohns works great. My guess is that they are discontinuing the line due to the merger with BP, plus so many are going to Sitka, First Lite, Kuiu, etc with the lighter stretchy material that costs a bundle more. I personally have no issue whitetail hunting in a heavier fabric type like Wooltimate or fleece, and like the Outfitter pattern.

08-Jan-18
I kind of doubt they will discontinue the wooltimate. They price it 50% off every year after Christmas.

08-Jan-18
Scored me a jacket last night!

08-Jan-18
I think I got the last pair of size 36 pants. I also ordered a hooded pullover, jacket and vest. With a gift certificate and points, the whole thing cost me $23.93! My order went through at 11:58 AM yesterday. Sorry Mule Power!

08-Jan-18
I’ve used the Wooltimate Jacket and Vest for whitetail hunting for quite a few years and they are hard to beat.

-Mitch

08-Jan-18
Ohiohunter - I don’t know about the length of the pullover as I don’t have one of them but my vest is a lot longer in the back than my coat is.

-Mitch

08-Jan-18
Ordered my Jacket last night about 1100 PM. Purchased the bibs last year about this time when they went on sale. I sure wish the jacket was longer - will see when I get it.

08-Jan-18
They backordered my pants and vest. Told me it shouldn’t have let me order in the first place. Said the backorder list was over 200 long and it’s all discontinued. Ended up canceling all of it including the jacket I ordered. Both the vest and pants were listed as limited stock when I ordered.

08-Jan-18
How did u guys find out? Havent gotten an email saying mine was changed

08-Jan-18
I got an order update this morning that listed the vest and pants as backordered. My vest was a large so there may be other sizes in that available. There was only the one size of pants though.

08-Jan-18
I created an account so I could check on my order. When I saw it was listed as cancelled I called. I never got a cancellation email.

08-Jan-18
Ok. I will have to check it out. Thanks fellas

08-Jan-18

stick n string's embedded Photo
Didnt say cancelled, but reckon im only gonna get a jacket, eh?

08-Jan-18
Mine said that before it was cancelled.

08-Jan-18
Grrrr

09-Jan-18

Lol

09-Jan-18
Ohiohunter, the wife's pullover doesn't look to be any longer at the waist than my jacket. Neither of us are what you'd call tall, I'm 5'8" and she's 5'3'ish so the length for us hasn't been a problem.

09-Jan-18

09-Jan-18
Stick N String haha July 2018! That’s fine I suppose. Don’t need them now anyway.

09-Jan-18
I have been on the phone with them 15 times the last few days . Tried to appease my complaints with a 25 dollar gift card. I got most of my items but suddenly ones that I was promised earlier were backordered and then cancelled. Now I am getting everything I wanted after numerous complaint and shipped overnight express. They still owe me as far as I am concerned as I spent over 5 hours on the phone getting them to correct mistakes they made!! I will say the quality of the stuff I have received so far is awesome. Shawn

09-Jan-18
If anyone gets the outfitter camo pants that are a size 34 of 36 and need a bigger size, I have a size 38 reg. that I would trade. I ordered a size 34, and got a size 38 today. Darn!

09-Jan-18
Shoe--i might need those 38 after I get my 36 in the mail and try them on. Not sure how the 36 will fit me

09-Jan-18
Grunter, that would be awesome if it would work out for both of us. When are you suppose to get yours?

09-Jan-18
Who knows, until July 15, 2018, i might need to take you up on that offer shoe....

09-Jan-18
I hope it doesn't take you that long. Having said that the man I had on the phone for about an hour tonite said I would have to wait until next fall to get the size I want.....

10-Jan-18
Email update today says my jacket has shipped.

10-Jan-18
Glad I just wanted another jacket! Ordered it Sunday...it arrived yesterday.

10-Jan-18
I tried placing another order because elk hunters never give up. That and because the girl on the phone didn’t sound too bright. The irder said in process for two days. Today it shipped! Yes!!!

11-Jan-18
I ordered some stuff the other day. The first email said 3 items were back ordered. The second email said the items were cancelled. Ordering online is getting sketchy at Cabelas. I ordered several items in December and about half of them the boxes looked like they were left in the parking lot and ran over for a few weeks prior to delivery. A turkey 3-D target had his head and tail broke off and a deer had its ears broke.

11-Jan-18
I am still looking to trade a size 38 pair of pants in the outfitter camo for a 34 or 36 size if anyone needs a little more room. It sounds like cabelas may be discontinuing this line completely. I sure hope not, these are awesome.

11-Jan-18
My dad tells folks that he wears a 38, but a 40 feels so good that he just buys a 42??

14-Sep-18
Tried posting earlier in this thread but don’t see it.

I have a Large pullover that my (now) wife purchased for me during this sale. Only problem is that I needed an XL. It seems that Cabelas no longer produces the hoody, so I’m wondering if anybody out there has an XL they want to trade for a nearly new large. It’s been on one late season archery sit in Nebraska in January, before realizing it was small.

• Sitka Gear