keith 08-Jan-18
kentuckbowhnter 08-Jan-18
pointingdogs 08-Jan-18
Old School 08-Jan-18
Tonybear61 08-Jan-18
07-Jan-18

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
My kid noticed this awesome sale on arrows at Sportsman's Warehouse. I build my own but wanted to pass this killer deal on to anyone shopping They are one sale for $.02 less than regular price! What a deal!

07-Jan-18
They are taking notes from Walmart rollback!

07-Jan-18
Ha! I didn't catch that until I read the thread. When looking at the pic I was thinking what's the difference.

07-Jan-18
They are saying they think the FMJs should be cheaper. Thats their 2 cents...

07-Jan-18
I believe their pricing means anything that ends in 7 or even .97 is going to be discontinued. Most retail establishments have some sort or system like this. Once these arrows are gone they will probably be gone for good. A red sticker is usually a sign of a discontinued item.

08-Jan-18
^^^^Copy that bloodtrail! In-store Bargain cave has been a joke the last 10 years or so!

08-Jan-18
Dang guys I've only been into 3 cabelas bargain caves,,I bought $160 pair of pants for $40 bucks,,wife got a $ 130 jacket for $ 80, guess you just have to run across a deal that works for you...I love B.C.

08-Jan-18
My local grocery store has started taping the sale signs over the regular price. I’ve noticed sale price is often exactly the same as the regular price. Some people don’t care how expensive something is as long as it’s “on sale”

08-Jan-18
I have noticed a few sporting goods stores, or sporting goods section of stores that will list something above MSRP, then mark it down to MSRP on sale. If you don't know sticker price, you can get duped pretty easily.

08-Jan-18
Kohl's has based their entire business model on this practice.....LOL My wife earns "Kohl's bucks" by "saving" money by spending money???? Oh well, at least she looks nice and I suppose in the long run it works out.

08-Jan-18
I was in a store not long ago that had this terrific sale going on: ON SALE, 3 for $10. The regular price was $2.99 each! I did ask if I could just pay regular price and the manager took the sign down.

08-Jan-18
3 for $10 was a good deal for the infrequent shopper...

08-Jan-18
Did the have 400?

08-Jan-18
No. I was actually looking for FMJ 400 bare shafts since I was there. Of course they don't sell those.

08-Jan-18
I worked retail in a past life. You have to look through all the b.s. If you like the deal, buy it.

08-Jan-18
people fall for the red sticker scam all the time

08-Jan-18
Last time in Cabela's bargain cave.... DSD decoys on the top shelf. Hen and 1/2 strut jake marked down to $45.00. Grabbed it as quick as I could (even though I already had one set)

08-Jan-18
In my experience the Cabelas Bargain Cave prices are either crazy high or you get a great deal. I’ve bought a $300 spinning rod for $60 because the cork handle was stained. I’ve also seen many worn out boots in there priced $10 cheaper than you could buy a brand new pair for. You’ve just got to know the value of what you’re looking for.

-Mitch

08-Jan-18
I bought my Daughters recurve bow at CAbel's cave for about $67, was listed for about $180. Only thing missing was the string and I could make on e of those.

Also have bought some miss matched camo pieces. I had the other pieces from misc. Gander, Cabelas, SW, etc. sales and garage sale, thrift store. Now I have matched sets. So it pays to look every once in a while.

• Sitka Gear