Contributors to this thread:
Montana Advocate 10-Jan-18
WapitiBob 10-Jan-18
jdee 11-Jan-18
Montana Advocate 11-Jan-18
jdee 11-Jan-18
splitlimb13 13-Jan-18
10-Jan-18
If anyone is aware of anyone who could assist with packing in NM unit 36, I would greatly appreciate the information. I am not looking to go guided, but if I can find someone who could pack in camp, and pack out some elk, I would definitely make it worth his/her time and effort.

Many thanks in advance.

10-Jan-18
I'd pack for three days before I took anybody to where the bulls live in that unit.

11-Jan-18
PM me what you have planned. If I don’t draw an AZ Sept bow tag I can pack you in or I know guys who can .

11-Jan-18
Thanks guys, and thanks jdee for the offer. I believe I have things lined up, although until it is confirmed, who knows. With the lack of water, a mule loaded down with H20 and a celebratory "kill" bottle of Pendleton is a lot better than on my back going in. Same holds true coming out with quarters.

Now it's a matter of deciding on one of a couple of spots for spike camp I have been dreaming of hunting for over a decade.

11-Jan-18
Ok M.A. good luck..... If your packer falls through get a hold of me on here I live right next to the WM Wilderness and ride horses up in there every chance I get.

13-Jan-18
Possible we can accommodate you're needs . P.m. me for info if interested. Thank you!

• Sitka Gear