tobywon 15-Jan-18
Ace of Spades 16-Jan-18
4406v 16-Jan-18
Kodiak 16-Jan-18
tobywon 16-Jan-18
11-Jan-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Check out the double throat patch on this 18-m.o. doe. Glad she made it through over 100 days of open season on does. Looked out the window a few minutes ago and had five in the yard. It is in the low 60's here.

11-Jan-18

Keep in mind, I shot these at over 150-yards. Mom and her twins. This is the fourth year she had twins. Be interesting to see what she has in about five months.

11-Jan-18
Two thumbs up for the double throat patch......she lookin' fine....

11-Jan-18

ahunter55's embedded Photo
I have a group of ladies show up on a regular basis. Moms & their kids. Actually, 2 are twin buttons.

11-Jan-18

They love to raid the many bird feeders too.

11-Jan-18
Mid 60’s, I’m jealous! We had a stretch of cold from xmas until yesterday. Several days of -16 to -20 for lows with highs of 0 to -10! Not good for the deer but warmed up to 45 today and 50 tomorrow.

11-Jan-18
Starting tomorrow night, back down into the 20's and snow.

11-Jan-18

Coyote 65's embedded Photo
sometimes a little boy too
sometimes a little boy too
I too have the girls show up occasionally, but it is mule deer, with a coues every now and then too.

11-Jan-18

Paul's embedded Photo
Paul's embedded Photo
On the way home down the rd from my house . Ct water company land no hunting .

11-Jan-18
Just trudged through six inches of wet snow(50*F) for a half mile each way to pick up my last two cameras. Unusual warm spell for Northern Ny;it has been very cold the last two weeks.Set these cameras Dec.20, 2017 and picked up today Jan.11,2018;recorded 500+ videos.Both cameras had the temperature readings of negative 44F for Jan.1 and 2. The deer looked fine and most bucks still had their horns,a couple were busted up.

15-Jan-18
Bowriter - Gota luv those double patch throated whitetails...

Got a couple family groups coming to my backyard feeder like clockwork... The couple little bucks that survived so far usually don't show until after dark and are not regular...

15-Jan-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo
I snapped this pic out the back door Saturday at about noon.

15-Jan-18

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
Usually they come in at night, but two does have been visiting during the day with the snow and cold weather. I have to figure out what type of tree this is. They are like small crabapples in the summer and fall but then they get mushy and seem inedible late fall/early winter. The deer love them when they freeze and fall to the ground in the winter, great late food source for them. You can see my game cam on the tree.

15-Jan-18

tobywon's embedded Photo
tobywon's embedded Photo
Here they are together

16-Jan-18
duplicate post

16-Jan-18

4406v's embedded Photo
4406v's embedded Photo
The deer in my area are gathered together in large groups hitting leftover agriculture. Spotted this pie-bald on the way home from work the other night.

16-Jan-18
Unreal, that's a cool looking one. Never seen one colored only in the face area. Wow!

16-Jan-18
Very cool markings on that piebald

• Sitka Gear