One Arrow 11-Jan-18
The last savage 11-Jan-18
kscowboy 11-Jan-18
One Arrow 11-Jan-18
Nick Muche 12-Jan-18
One Arrow 12-Jan-18
One Arrow 12-Jan-18
11-Jan-18
Looking for suggestions on shipping trophies internationally. More specifically from U.S. to Europe and from Europe to U.S.

What are some companies or methods used? Flight vs shipping via boat. What are some ways to cut costs, etc?

Any help greatly appreciated.

11-Jan-18
Coppersmith is big one. They tend to be more pricey but they have a big network.

11-Jan-18
Do you have an exact country in mind? Dalcross Logistics is currently handling our stag from Scotland. The pace of life over there is SLOW. Expect delays and a lack of communication.

11-Jan-18
Specifically Poland at this point

11-Jan-18
+1 on the slow pace and lack of communication. I think its just a culture difference.

11-Jan-18
If you don’t mind me asking, what was is the cost shipping from Scotland to the US.

11-Jan-18
Any thoughts/experience on Fuana and Flora?

11-Jan-18
What Are you hunting in Poland??

11-Jan-18
One Arrow, replied to your PM

11-Jan-18
Thanks KS. Red stag in Poland. In the future... wild hog, fallow, and roe.

There are talks of removing the archery restriction, currently not allowed, but we will see...

12-Jan-18
Anyone think I'll have any issues mailing Euro mounts from Germany to the US in the regular mail?

12-Jan-18
Lol... maybe. Keep me up to date on that!

12-Jan-18
I will say this Nick, I was able to bring a couple of shed antlers, and some hog tusks back to the U.S. with no problems... I think your hang up will be the skull/brain cavities. I have very little experience with all this.

• Sitka Gear