BULELK1 12-Jan-18
SBH 12-Jan-18
ElkNut1 12-Jan-18
jrhurn 12-Jan-18
drycreek 12-Jan-18
Brotsky 12-Jan-18
Charlie Rehor 12-Jan-18
11-Jan-18
It's official, I will no longer be on the sidelines. I have booked for the last week of bow season 2019 with Dan at Rocking R. It's going to be myself, a very good buddy and my 20 year old son. First time elk hunting for all of us. I'm about to "bust a gut", so very excited.

James

11-Jan-18
You are about to become a new man James! Just be prepared, the "first time elk hunting" is usually just the beginning of a lifelong addiction!

11-Jan-18
Congrats, Elk hunting is special!

11-Jan-18
Way cool, I may be there as well!

11-Jan-18
Brotsky, I have watched you and your daughter enjoying the pursuit and have smiled fondly. Ross (my son) and I have enjoyed many hours in the field together, priceless. He's getting married this next June and starting the next chapter of his life, but this Elk hunt will add a page to "our" scrap book. So blessed to have a wife, but on top of that one who understands the special memories that come from time in the field. When I approached her with this, she said....Make it happen, It's only money and we will cut back wherever needed to fund it. My goodness I love her.

James

James

11-Jan-18
Elk hunting is like crack for an archer. Next year you’ll be looking through your couch cushions trying to scrape up enough to get a fix. ;)

11-Jan-18

Bear Track's embedded Photo
Bear Track's embedded Photo
My first time at Rocking R. I'm addicted and wishing I could go back for my 3rd hunt.

11-Jan-18
James,

Congrats on "jumping in the ring!" You will have a blast....just ask Charlie!!

Mark

11-Jan-18
Bow hunting elk is one of the most enjoyable of life’s pleasures. Congratulations!!

11-Jan-18
there amazing animals in every fashion!have fun be safe and don't look them in the eyes at under 50 yrds MikeC

11-Jan-18
Congrats and best of luck to your entire crew!

11-Jan-18
Might as well just sign up for a support group now. Addiction is inevitable. It’s hopeless.

12-Jan-18
Have fun, enjoy and savior the moments with your son!

Be safe--------->

Good luck, Robb

12-Jan-18
Congrats James. Post up with stories and pics of your hunt. Good job making it happen and AMEN to having a great wife!! You guys will make some great memories regardless of if you kill or not. Shoot a lot and prepare!!!

12-Jan-18
James, good luck bud!

ElkNut/Paul

12-Jan-18
Thanks Gents. I will be posting from time to time to provide updates. I'm sure anticipation will build as we get closer, but I'm not sure the pressure rating on the materials will be able to withstand it. I feel like I'm about to bust a gasket as it is and I'm a year and a half away.

James

12-Jan-18
Good luck !

12-Jan-18
James, get into great shape and enjoy each moment of the preparation. You can watch all the elk videos and hunts you like but there's nothing in this world that compares or prepares your soul for hearing that first bugle with a bow in your hand!

12-Jan-18
Yep, only 20 months to go:)

• Sitka Gear