Adventurewriter 23-Jan-18
Ken Moody Safaris 23-Jan-18
Ken Moody Safaris 08-Apr-18
GVS 08-Apr-18
Ken Moody Safaris 09-Apr-18
19-Jan-18

Ken Moody Safaris's Link

19-Jan-18
Preparing to launch new magazine. I will post all details of the the free subscription soon!

19-Jan-18
Also, our On Safari Magazine Facebook page is up as of today.

19-Jan-18
Will there be any centerfolds? May I suggest a bontebok in a killshot pose.

19-Jan-18
Maybe we can get a good Bontebok pic in December when you try to arrow one!

19-Jan-18
Sounds like a grand idea!

19-Jan-18
Also looking forward!

20-Jan-18
Can't wait!

20-Jan-18
Bring it!

22-Jan-18

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
Use this link. Register with Magzter and you’ll have access to your free copy of our magazine.

23-Jan-18
ttt

23-Jan-18
Got thru the first article this morning! Good Read!

23-Jan-18
Thanks for the input.

23-Jan-18
Ken are you going to be at SCI if so stop by my booth...Schnack Creative Bronzes.....

23-Jan-18
Thanks for the invitation but I will not be exhibiting at SCI this year. We are doing other events.

08-Apr-18
We are preparing our second issue of On Safari and I am posting a call to writers here at Bowsite. Those of you with cogent writing skills are invited to submit articles for consideration. A flair for storytelling is not paramount but the ability to use multiple syllables will help :) Have a look at our first issue linked in this thread to see what we are looking for. The magazine is NOT African specific. We are looking for world wide adventures from whitetail to elephant. As the magazine is free this is a non paying gig but if you'd like to see some of your work published, this is one route. Please PM here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

08-Apr-18
I had to get it when I saw that Fritz had something in it and was not disappointing. Thanks for letting us know.

09-Apr-18
Yes, Fritz is my partner in the safari business and has written dozens of articles which we will be utilizing in our magazine. We also have contributions from Craig Boddington, Aaron Neilson, and others. Still looking for new talent and new perspectives.

• Sitka Gear