SDHNTR(home) 21-Jan-18
WapitiBob 21-Jan-18
Mad Trapper 22-Jan-18
APauls 22-Jan-18
Scoot 22-Jan-18
toprut 22-Jan-18
smarba 22-Jan-18
21-Jan-18
Ive struggled with this... the backpacks I primarily use done have a lot of pockets. So I use separate bags inside to organize my gear. I’ve used ziplocks mostly, but they dont last. I liked them because I could see what was inside. I’ve also tried various syl nylon bags, even color coded, but after a season or so I forget what’s inside each one. Does anyone make some decent bags that you can see thru? Seems I remember some mesh bags that a buddy had somewhere along the way, but don’t remember who made them and now that I’m looking, can’t find anything online. Help me out please.

21-Jan-18
Nevermind, I found em. Kifaru Mesh Pull Outs. Not easy to find on their website.

21-Jan-18
Or roll top bags from Walmart, 3 for like $7.

22-Jan-18
Kuiu makes some white bags, but I am not sure that you can see through them.

22-Jan-18
Half the stuff from Kuiu comes with those white bags. A nice freebie.

22-Jan-18
SDHNTR, you mentioned that ziplocs don't last. Have you tried freezer bags? They are thicker and stronger than standard ziploc bags and I'd think they'd last much better for you. They'd also be a whole lot cheaper than any of the other options, see through, and should serve your purposes pretty well. Just a thought...

22-Jan-18

toprut's Link
The Coghlans Organizer Bags have worked well for me. Cheap, mesh front and 3 different bag sizes in a pack.

22-Jan-18
I'm with Scoot, freezer bags work for me.

• Sitka Gear