lawdy 24-Jan-18
Tonybear61 24-Jan-18
Fuzzy 25-Jan-18
Will 25-Jan-18
BTM 25-Jan-18
Ambush 25-Jan-18
Woods Walker 25-Jan-18
22-Jan-18
Anglers have long known, Preparation H is an attractant. Much like WD-40, it bubbles and anything that bubbles, attracts fish. Now, after four -years of exhaustive research, it has been revealed, Preparation H, is a superb deer attractant.

"A dab on the end of a finger, then rubbed on a branch overhanging a scrape, will become a licking branch, overnight.", Said Carlson Dobson, lead research biologist with Consolidated Research and Animal Proclivities. Dobson, went on to say, "We are not sure why deer are attracted to Preparation H. It may be smell, it could be taste...we don't know. What we have found is the method of carry, by the hunter/researcher matters. Cloacal or anuli carry, is by far the most effective. Straight out of the tube, seems to be the least."

22-Jan-18
Apparently somebody made the discovery after sitting there with a stick up their a$$...

22-Jan-18
From the old Brylcreem jingle........

Prep-H a little dab'll do ya, Use more, only if you dare. But watch out, the deer will all pursue ya So better nock an arrow if you care!

22-Jan-18
Well, if Carlson Dobson tested that carry method during the "taste" phase of deer research. He certainly earned his paycheck.

22-Jan-18
Pervert

22-Jan-18
I think using this "tool" would be a lazy short cut and not real hunting.

22-Jan-18
Well you have to admit, it would be one part of a hunt that WASN'T a big pain in the ***.

Sorry......I couldn't pass that up......

22-Jan-18
Sounds like the scientific method on this one was some forgot some TP, used a leaf and the deer came running, amazing!

22-Jan-18
Toughest fight between my two kids is not bows, guns, house, or money but my wife’s album collection.

22-Jan-18
Duh, wrong thread!

22-Jan-18
Duh, wrong thread!

22-Jan-18
“The all new Butt Out tool comes double ended to make short work of applying your Prep-H attractant!”

“Warning!! Not for personal use! Improper or careless use of this product may result in getting your own butt hung out to dry”.

22-Jan-18
LMAO & Pigsticker has learned to double post. BTW- It actually is used in fishing.

22-Jan-18
You inspire the best(??) in us John......keep 'em coming! ;-)

22-Jan-18
I used to hear of old timers smearing it on their eel before tossing it off to stripers..wd is good for the yellow eyed demon bluefish

22-Jan-18
If this is true I'm going to rebrand those medicated pads to "Buck's medicated pads".

22-Jan-18
This sounds good on the whole!

22-Jan-18
OH Great! The secret is out.

22-Jan-18
Must be a slow day in da outhouse.

{ subliminally asking for writing ideas. }

22-Jan-18
What's next? No need for baiting, just eat corn before an all day sit.

22-Jan-18
Would smearing some Prep-H on a crank bait attract a bass?

22-Jan-18
Over here Buffalo!!!! Small mouth love it!!

22-Jan-18
Cover scent

22-Jan-18
Some friends camp got hit by a bear. It got their beer, toothpaste and preparation H. Maybe he had a date latter that night.

23-Jan-18
A gay bear??

24-Jan-18
You had me rollin’ right up to method a of carry. Even as a parasitologist, I coulda done without that one!

24-Jan-18
If that deer licked it,it would pucker its mouth up,right?

24-Jan-18
I'm waiting to see if someone actually answers that question!

24-Jan-18
Only fish it works for is crappie :)

24-Jan-18
My assistant coach had a cold sore. I carry a tube in our med kit and actually convinced him that Preparation H works on cold sores. Rough bus trip. I coached him years ago and couldn't believe that I could still BS him. I've still got it at 71.

24-Jan-18
Actually something to it. The key ingredient came from Jewel weed which is a known topical treatment for poison ivy and poison oak. The carrier agent is the shark oil, petroleum mix. Good fish scent in a pinch and other animals seem to like it too.

25-Jan-18
I use Bag Balm

25-Jan-18
I was about 18 when this guy that I used to fish with broke out a Prep H tube and told me to lather my sluggo or jig n pig or whatever it was we were fishing. Never having seen the stuff, I pondered why such a big nozzle. He saw me looking quizzically at it and asked if I knew what it was for. I said "hemorrhoids, right?" He said "Yep, you shove that up your a** and squeeeze. Works good too."

Suspecting this particular tube may not have been reserved for fishing, I politely declined using the stuff :)

25-Jan-18
It's not even April 1 yet....

25-Jan-18
So for fishing, you just smear some on your bass? Sounds like a bit of a crappie deal.

Might work in some of those southern areas when you have a turtle head peeking out to.

25-Jan-18

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear