Ambush 22-Jan-18
Brotsky 22-Jan-18
Ambush 22-Jan-18
Brotsky 22-Jan-18
yooper89 22-Jan-18
MNRazorhead 24-Jan-18
APauls 26-Jan-18
22-Jan-18
.For some reason my messages disappear, after I've read them, on my laptop. I have no Archived Messages, even though I should have several. And apparently some PM's I don't even get. I do have some archived messages on my phone , but not all of them either.

Do I have to save them or do they get automatically saved until I delete them?

Yes. I am tech-impaired :-)

22-Jan-18
I've been PMing you about the money I owe you. Oh well...

22-Jan-18
I was always under the impression that they are only retained for 30 days....

22-Jan-18
Embry, just send me ten thousand cash and I’ll return whatever is over the amount. Or buy me cnelk’s gps elk spots and we’ll call it good.

22-Jan-18
You might have more than one account.

22-Jan-18
Heat??

This morning I had two messages, read them, then went onto something else. An hour later I have nothing. I don’t ever “log out” and always use the same access icon. This is on my laptop.

22-Jan-18
Ambush, do you have the green square/link that says "archived messages"? Just click that, they should be saved under there for 30 days.

22-Jan-18
Yes Brotsky, I have that. When I click it, it just says; “No archived messages” Yet I have some on my phone.

Hopefully I haven’t missed responding to anybody and they’re thinking “ what a disrespectful dink”. Because they would be wrong about the disrespectful part.

22-Jan-18
That is weird, hopefully Pat or Charlie chime in here. Mine end up in there for 30 days then they are gone.

22-Jan-18
I wish they stuck around longer than 30 days. Always wondered why they didn't.

24-Jan-18
Same thing has happened to me. Although I log on from several computers but only use one account? Maybe that has something to do with it???

26-Jan-18
And here I thought you were just a disrespectful dink

• Sitka Gear