Ibow 21-Feb-18
Alexis Desjardins 21-Feb-18
Ibow 23-Feb-18
MQQSE 23-Feb-18
Alexis Desjardins 23-Feb-18
26-Jan-18

Alexis Desjardins's embedded Photo
6 licences left for 2019 if anyone’s interested in hunting bear over bait. This area is ones of the best places in the world for color, size, and numbers. This my good friend Grape a great guy to have in Camp.

26-Jan-18
Happy New Year Alexis! My wife and I can't wait for our hunt in 2019 with you. Bummed we couldn't make it this year as originally planned but 2019 will be here before we know it. Good luck to you and your hunters this year! God bless

26-Jan-18
Indeed it is all of that in terms of size, numbers & colors. And the company you keep (with the Desjardins) is pretty tough to beat.

26-Jan-18

Scoot that’s his bowsite handle his name is Greg Miller. Jake 2019 will be here before we know it looking forward to haveing you’s incamp. Chuck we will see u in four months times a flying love bear Camp can’t wait. Thanks

26-Jan-18
Best of luck to you and your hunters this spring Alexis! Looking forward to seeing your bears as always!

26-Jan-18
5 tags left.

29-Jan-18
Can’t wait til spring! Best place ever to bear hunt.

30-Jan-18
Today is January 30,2018. The 2018 Spring Bear hunt is still months away. Desjardins has only Five available tags left for 2019. That says a lot. I have hunted in two US states and four Canadian Provinces. I have been fortunate enough to spend many nights in tree stands over Bear baits for a long time. I have also been fortunate to hunt Bears with many hunters. I have yet to come across anyone who has hunted with Desjardins that was not amazed after hunting on the East side of The Riding Mountains. FIVE tags left for 2019!!

31-Jan-18

Thanks guys, and thanks bowsite friends for being part of our bear camp the last few years . Looks like three tags left for 2019, and thanks Pat for letting us advertise on your site it’s been a blessing. The Desjardins

10-Feb-18

Three spots left for next year, this is Moose with his son they have been here a few times always good to have them in Camp.

10-Feb-18
Some beautiful bears. Big bears, colored bears & great company. Hard to beat Desjardins in the spring (or fall)!

20-Feb-18

We’re out of tags for 2019 thanks guys, we will be back on here at the end of April for our spring hunt.

21-Feb-18
Out of tags for 2019 - congrats Alexis! Good for you. It says a LOT about your operation but just as much about you & April. Good people for sure and the best place ever to bear hunt... no matter what you’re looking for. Big bears, colored bears. An amazing place to hunt.

21-Feb-18

Thanks Chuck, it won’t be long we will be camping together 3 months u will be watching Bears the Lord willing. God bless

23-Feb-18
I going to be like Grape. A bear watcher. 8~)

23-Feb-18
Alexis is the best! Hope to head back up there one day. We have taken enough bears up there to almost carpet the living room!!

23-Feb-18
Hey Adam I am glad u guys did well with us we r happy we crossed paths with u guys good luck with the family and hunting this year. Keep us posted.

• Sitka Gear