Bigwoods 29-Jan-18
LBshooter 29-Jan-18
AhuntCDA, ID 29-Jan-18
Backpack Hunter 29-Jan-18
ohiohunter 29-Jan-18
AhuntCDA, ID 30-Jan-18
AhuntCDA, ID 30-Jan-18
26-Jan-18
Just learned that first lite is discontinuing ASAT camo in their clothing line?? And what's left is way to small for most. Since they are discontinuing the best camo IMO I'm wondering what other companies are out there that make high quality clothing in ASAT? Thanks!

26-Jan-18
ASAT has their own high quality clothing line.

27-Jan-18
Day One makes quality gear in ASAT

27-Jan-18
If you want nice AS AT go with Day One.

27-Jan-18
Thanks , anyone have their cowboy suede? I like the fact of no burrs but is it comfortable and quiet?

27-Jan-18
Used ASSAT when it first came out and here in the upper-midwest I notice once the leafs are gone that the deer were picking me out so went back to the old Winona cam and didn't have the problems since I am primary a ground hunter, another gent told me he had the same problem when hunting the UP of Mi., Wi. and Mn. As far as First Light I like the clothing real well for the different weather conditions that we deal with.

27-Jan-18
Gray wolf may also still make ASAT stuff... Then again, the new First Lite patterns are pretty solid looking...

29-Jan-18
I called and talked to FL as well and found this news to be very unfortunate. Discontinued due to lack of sales.

29-Jan-18
Best camo ever made IMO. Their other offerings are not impressive IMO. Day One is Good stuff. I like the cowboy suede

29-Jan-18
Yea, it is unfortunate they are discontinuing asat. I guess she. They have their own camo to ouch they need to cut out the comp" I talked with one of the salesman and he was a good guy, but saying thier fusion/cipher was really good. I told him it might be but its not asat, and when he said it wasn't selling I was skeptical. I like first lite clothing but will not buy if it's not asat. Anyone have the sanctuary bibs in asat and xxl and want to get rid of them, let m know. Looks like day one is going to be my new clothing supplier. I told Gary about asat not selling over at first lite and he was shocked by that statement too.

29-Jan-18
I called on a warranty issue when they told me no more ASAT. They were going to send a new jacket in fusion or cipher but I said no because the rest of my early season camo is ASAT, so the wife sewed it. I do own their rain gear in Fusion and it is pretty frigg'n awesome.

29-Jan-18
I would venture a guess and say it has more to do with licensing fees than sales.

29-Jan-18
Yeah, not a good idea to mix camo patterns. Easiest way to piss off the fashion police on bowsite... if you dare post a kill photo in mixed drab you'll wish you hadn't. Oh and the animals hate when you mix match camo too... show some respect when you walk into their woods! Good thing you didn't fall for that First Lite trap CDA.

30-Jan-18
Ohiohunter. I paid good money for my gear as did you I am sure, but we all know its not a fashion show. I was only saying that FL was willing to send a replacement on warranty, customer service.

30-Jan-18
I can dig it.

• Sitka Gear